Act 7

~Thursday, after class~

The game ended and group 1 and 4 will be coming to the training camp. Well, that's expected. Even Takahashi-senpai will come

"Tomorrow, we have a practice game. And I am planning to let you ten to go against them" I turned to Akashi and somehow I felt like he planned to execute these teammate of his.

"Which school, Sei-chan?"

"Well, you'll find out tomorrow. This will be our last meeting. The other members will be doing their training with the second string members during the golden week. Shirayuki already left your training menu." They looked at me and groaned, in which I made a peace sign "The members who will be coming for the training camp, we will be meeting in front of the school at 7 in the morning. That goes to the managers too"

The four managers including Meijin nodded in response. "I will be visiting you during your training, but I will leave the training menu to Nakahara. Even Akashi doesn't know what will happen" Coach informed them as he crossed his arms "I will see the result of your training during the interhigh. Understood?"

"Yes!"

Somehow, I felt so different. Yeah, Rakuzan basketball team right now is different from before. I want to know, but who should ask? Haruna? No, ah, Reo-Nee!

~

As they were cleaning the gym for tomorrow, I tip-toed towards Reo-nee.

"Ahra, Shi-chan, what's up?" Reo-nee excitedly turned to me "Hmmm?"

"Uhm, Reo-nee, tell me about Rakuzan basketball. I mean, the team right now is different from before, am I right?"

He smiled a little and then I noticed that he looked at Akashi "Rakuzan team before, winning is everything."

"Eh?"

"We couldn't afford to lose. We weren't playing as a team. We were playing on our own, just to win"

"Eh?! But... why... I mean... eh?"

"Its because of Sei-chan and the strict rule here. But I could say, last year was the very intense year because of Sei-chan."

I blinked fast from what he said and pointed at Akashi "That flame hair guy?!"

"Yeah, Sei-chan. He was absolute, so absolute, and no one must disobey him"

"Well, I can see that" I responded but he shook his head

"The absolute aura that Sei-chan has right now cannot be compared to his absolute demeanor from before. Even his own father couldn't go on his way. We needed to follow his order, he was the order. Yeah, you could say red emperor"

Red emperor?

"He was really scary" Hayama-senpai joined us even Nebuya-senpai

"He used each of us as his pawn, as if he was playing shogi"

"Shogi?"

"Sei-chan is really good in everything, even shogi and international chess" Reo-nee excitedly answered

"During the semi-final last winter cup, Akashi made an own goal" Hayama-senpai chuckled but, that wasn't a laughing matter "He was mad that we let our guard down just because we were ahead of score"

"Well, you just need to score more, right?" I asked but they looked at each other and smiled, but I felt that they seemed scared "What's wrong?"

"After that, Akashi faced us, and seriously scolded us. He even said that if we lost that time, we could blame him because of what he did. In compensation, he would quit and he would gauge his eyes out and offer to us as an apology"