Act 54

"Then? What are we doing here in Starbucks?" I asked as Akashi ordered tea for the two of us

"Just sit there, and wait." He responded and I found a seat for the two of us. Well, I found beside the window.

And at around three in the afternoon, I noticed middle school students entering the store.

"Is there a school near here?" I asked confusedly

"Yeah, the Middle School Division of Rakuzan" he responded and again sipped his tea, actually we were drinking our 2nd drink now

"Hmmm, it's near here? I didn't know." I commented and my eyes looked at these middle schools who were on the counter

"Oh gosh, it's Akashi-senpai!" I heard them giggled glancing on our direction "he is with someone"

"Is it okay for us to be here?" I worriedly asked

He checked his watch and nodded "it's okay. Also, she's coming here soon"

"Huh? Who?!" I asked him but my eyes widened when a 1st year middle school girl entered the store "you are kidding, right?!"

"Ah, Aki-chan! Hurry up, hurry up. What do you want to buy?" The students who were in the counter called her.

"Aki-chan?" I asked Akashi in low voice "what's going on?"

"Also, look behind you, she's here" I turned around and my eyes widened to see Kiyo-san, hiding and her eyes towards the girl named Aki-chan. Yes, this Aki-chan looks like Kiyo-san.

"Eh?"

"S-senpai, h-hello. You are here again" the middle school girls approached us and I noticed their red faces

"Hello" oh wow, Akashi just smiled at them "are you all here after your club activities? Last time I was here, you were also here."

"Y-yes, we had our practice again today. Our recital will be soon"

"That's great. However, this is my first time seeing her" Akashi pointed at the girl that looked like Kiyo-san.

"Ah, she is a little bit special. She has curfew" the girls responded as they pulled her closer

"You surely have a strict parents"

"Ah, my parents are already dead." She responded with a sad face

"My apologies"

"Ah, you don't need to. It was long time ago. My dad died before I was born, and my mom died after giving birth." She responded then they all turned to me and hesitantly asked

"Senpai, are you on a date?"

"We will be meeting with some of our classmates, and we are just wasting our time here. She is the assistant coach of Rakuzan's basketball club, and also you can say a senpai of you. She is a genius in music" wow, Akashi is really having a conversation with them. I smiled at them and bowed down slightly, which they did the same. "Ah, well then. Seems like the other members are already there. We will head out first."

They giggled as Akashi smiled at them, bidding goodbye towards them.

"What was that all about?! And Where are we going next?"

"To Aki-chan's mother"

"Huh?!"

But then Akashi suddenly ran and I just followed him. To my surprise, he stopped and Kiyo-san was there, who was also surprise to Akashi's sudden appearance.

"W-what...? S-shirayuki-san?"

"I am at lost" I shook my head then turned to Akashi "What's going on?"