Act 45

"So cheap! So you put these on your phone?" Akashi asked in disbelief "these are for commoners..."

"That's very rude way of saying, Akashi. These are for normal people" Shirayuki sighed as she put down the rabbit stuff toy she was holding

"How did you know these stuffs?"

"Unlike those other rich kids, I lived a normal life with mom. Buying these kind of stuffs is my pleasure time. We only bought expensive ones sometimes, nor eat in an luxury restaurants if there were occasions." She explained cheking each phone straps.

"Even Yoshiyuki?"

"Yoshi is known by other people, so he only tagged along time to time, he was busy too."

"Hmmmm"

"Ah! I like this one. Simple but cute" she commented holding a silver phonestrap with a star as design "how about Akashi?"

"I prefer this one, it has an empty star shape inside too." He got a gold strap with circle design with an empty star shape inside

"If you choose phonestraps from these section, you need to find the whole set" a female staff approached them and the two curiously asked what she meant "these straps here were made for couples and friends. Each of these straps has another half. The reason why there are lots of them still, was because we didn't sell them if they didn't fit. Also, the one who made these was the owner, and once you get the perfect matches, you are the only ones that can have it."

"Hmmmm. Troublesome" Akashi commented in low voice

"But sounds fun" Shirayuki countered "how do we know if it's the other half?"

"Like this circle that Mr got, if you put the other shape on the middle, you will hear a click sound. You need to find the star that would fit inside."

Shirayuki excitedly borrowed the straps Akashi had then tried the strap she got first and were in disbelief when they heard the click sound.

...

"It clicked" Akashi stated towards the staff, pointing at the straps

"Wow, aren't we great?!" Shirayuki excitedly told him then showed the staff  "then we are going to buy these two!"

"This is amazing!" The staff exclaimed "this is the first time that a couple chose the pair straps in one try. Because of that, we'll give you a special gift along with it."

"Really?! What a lucky day! Thank you!"

Shirayuki followed the staff as Akashi silently stood and glimpsed on the rabbit stuff toy Shirayuki was holding a while ago. And not long after, he called another staff

~

"We got a pair phone case too for free. Ah, I should have bought that rabbit stuff toy too" Shirayuki exclaimed while looking at her new phone case with her phone straps but sighed in the end

"Rabbit Stuff Toy?"

"Yeah, the one near the phone straps. While I was paying the straps, I saw from the other cashier that it was scanned out already."

"Anyways, where are we going now? Should we watch a movie?" Akashi asked changing the topic

"I prefer not to" Shirayuki responded "I am not a person who often watch movie in theaters. I prefer watching movie in the living room or in my room."

"Hmmmm, then-"

"Let's go to purikura!"

"Purikura?" Akashi asked but his hand was pulled by Shirayuki and they arrived in a place where there were lots of photo booth. They entered in one of the empty booths, and Akashi was following Shirayuki's lead