Act 16

"Akashi?!" I shouted as I realized our situation! I covered my body and lower myself more on the water "what the heck are you doing here?!"

"What you say? I am enjoying the onsen." He answered and his eyes were closed. I think I should leave now

However, my body froze when I heard the voices of the four second year members from our team. I thought they already went here?! Now what should I do?! Run as fast as I can?! My mind is not functioning well! I felt so dizzy that I didn't know what to do!

However, my senses return as I felt Akashi grabbed my hand and my whole body was dragged behind the big rock.

"A-Akashi..."

"Sssssshhhhh, be quiet" he whispered.

I again felt dizzy by just realizing that our bodies were only separated by the towel I was wearing. I could feel his right hand wrapped around my shoulder, and his left hand on my waist. And he was pulling me closer to him. My hands were resting on his broad chest. I looked at his face, and it was really so close to mine. Compared to when I fall on top of him, this is way closer. I could feel the towel wrapped on his lower body. Akashi was looking behind, and we were completely hiding from the others. As he turned his head to me, I immediately gazed away. I am sure that he could feel my hands trembling.

Thinking about the situation I am in, this is very outrageous!

But then he turned me around and my back could feel his broad chest.

"This is really a nice place. Even though its very different from Rakuzan's training, the training was really helpful" I heard one of them said

"Ever since Nakahara-san joined us, the ambiance became lighter and lighter in Rakuzan. Also, this training, Nakahara-san really made a development on our teamwork" another one added "last year was fine, since it was in order. But this kind of training wasn't that bad either"

I smiled to what I heard. Since they at least learned what teamwork means.

"By the way, speaking of Nakahara-san" I slightly turned my head to listen to what they would say "Isn't her body kind of erotic?" I froze to what I just heard "when I saw her in her swimsuit, I couldn't leave my eyes off her"

I didn't know who was it. My ears were buzzing. I felt so dizzy!

"Ah, but isn't she going out with Captain?" One of them asked then continued "they are too close"

"No, its not captain. Because he is engaged to one of our managers. I think it's his cousin that she's going out with. They call each other by names, also didn't you see them too? His hand over her shoulder, and her hand on his waist. And then, on our way back from the beach, I saw Shuichi's face so close to her."

I wanted to tell them that I'm not going out with anyone, but if I do that, they will find out that I am here with Akashi. Good thing though they changed the topic already, and they were laughing so loud now, also complaining at the same time while reminiscing the training they had.

"Shirayuki" My whole body shivered as this flame hair finally spoke. But his voice was so low and I could feel his breath near my ear

"Y-yes?"

"I've been having this weird annoying feeling lately, and I am trying to figure out what is it. I never felt this weird annoying feeling before"

"Weird annoying feeling?" I asked in low voice

I felt his hand on my chin and he motioned it so my face could face him. My eyes widened as Akashi's face was so close to mine. "I just hated it, everytime you are so close to Shuichi. A while ago, it was frustrating that it was Shuichi who saved your from getting hit. It should be me!"