Act 72

Everyone!!!
Hello!!
Thank you very much for reading up to this far~
I really appreciate it so much!
Just a head up, this story will be ending soon... couple of chapters more and I will mark this story as completed ^^
So for now, enjoy this chapter~

~Shirayuki~Skip time~

I opened my eyes, and reached out my phone that was on my side table. But realizing that it was still past 2 in the morning, I slumped my whole body back to my bed.

Good thing it would be Saturday tomorrow, but I planned to meet up with Akashi since it's White day.

Time passed so fast. After summer, we became busier. Lots of things happened. Winter cup, sports fes, school festival, schoop trip, and third year graduation trip.

Winter cup, what to expect, Rakuzan won, and everyone was surprised seeing Akashi easily winning against them. And his trigger to get into his zone, is to have fun playing basketball with his current team. Every Kiseki no sedai members realized it, while he was playing. But then again, we let the 2nd years and 1st years play, and they still won.

I was able to attend the school festival, in which we had escape room. I helped out with student council works much, since when I tried to help out with the maze ideas, I could easily escape so they told me to just help in gaining visitors on the day itself. They never asked Akashi, since it would be the same. I gave my idea though but it was so difficult for normal people they said.

I was able to go to the school trip, and we went to Amsterdam. I already went there, but still it was fun with everyone. For the 3rd year graduation trip, we all went to Australia. Still different experienced when I was with my classmates!

During sports fes, we won of course, red team. But the sports were different when we were in 2nd year. We had normal sports this time. Shuffle though. They needed to join the sports they aren't part of. This time, girls became the cheering squad. Well, the end game was relay race, and the winner was our team. Of course!

Well, after that, Akashi and I headed to Hokkaido, to participate to those who would be joining the world academia assembly. It happened in Hokkaido this time. But well, who would it be, Akashi and me. Good thing the assembly was held in Japan, and in Kyoto. Akashi and I also stayed in the same hotel with the other delegates. I saw familiar faces from last year. Lara was there, Eloise too. I got close with other students too. Ah, for the scholarship under my uncle's name, they were based on their school performance. They were contacted by the start of December.

Dad and Kiyo-san, I mean, mother, also got married, and happily went on their honeymoon stage last January. She told us not to force ourselves to call her mother, it would come out naturally for sure, she said. Well, it was really awkward actually when I called her mother. I thought I would be okay. Oh and, they are expecting a baby by September.

Akashi and I could really be seen together most of the time. We celebrated our birthdays together, Christmas, and New Year, even went out during Valentine's day. We spent our times together lots, since by April, he would be away for I don't know how many years. We went on dates too, and even went abroad just to have fun. Well, we went on dates lots after Winter cup.

And tomorrow too, since it's White day, he planned a date.

Anyways, it's still early and I couldn't believe that I would be waking up this time around.

I stood up and went to our kitchen to get water. And when I was about to return to my room, I noticed a light coming from dad's office room.

I headed to his office room and someone was walking inside.