Act 11

~Normal PoV~

"What did you say?!" They all shouted once they arrived in front of the villa. The three managers were waiting for them

"As we said, where are the stickers Nakahara-san gave to you?" One of the manager, Ito Hayase, a girl with short stature, bob cut hair, again asked,

"Its on our luggage" they all answered but Akashi put down his things down and showed the stickers.

"Then only Akashi-sama can enter. You cannot enter the villa without those stickers" Oguri Mika, the tall, tanned manager, with short cut hairstyle, standing beside Hayase chuckled "you need to show us those stickers"

"Didn't Shirayuki tell you?" The last manager beside Mika asked them, Mayuzumi Kaoru, a girl with long white hair asked them

They looked at each other and they shook their head.

"She did" Akashi sighed "Didn't she say from the very beginning, to put these stickers on our luggage since we would be needing them. Then she told us to bring our things, but it's our choice to bring them or not, since later someone would bring them here. That someone, is yourself." Akashi explained

"Huh?!"

"I see. In short, this is also part of the training. Now remembering it, it's weird why Shi-chan gave us one hour. She knew that we would be returning  there to get our things." Mibuchi added realizing more of the situation

"Then, we can just get the sticker-"

"Ah, you can't pull the stickers off your bag that easily. Somehow, these stickers are the special ones" Akashi told them and showed them that they really couldn't take the stickers off "the only option you can do now is to bring your things here." Akashi smirked and showed the time, "You are played by Shirayuki. Hurry up and go back there, you still have thirty minutes"

As Akashi said that, they immediately ran back using the forest.

On the other hand, Shirayuki was waiting for their return. And 10 minutes after they left the top of the village, they arrived back to where they started and there they found Shirayuki grinning at them showing a peace sign on her left hand and showing the time on her right hand.

"Shi-chan you are so mean!" Mibuchi whinned as he got his things. Same with the others, they complained and immediately ran back to the forest.

Shirayuki shook her head, and jogged to Akashi's villa.

~

"Wow, congratulations everyone. You all arrived here on time!" Shirayuki clapped as the three managers gave them bottled waters "Then, why did you use the forest when you went back to the starting point?"

"You told us that we couldn't use the road-"

"No, I clearly told you to don't pass through the road when you go here, I didn't say that you can't use it when you return there" she explained innocently.

Akashi smirked as they all finally realized that they were tested verbally by Shirayuki.

"Well, setting that aside. Its 10:06 am. We will do our next training at exactly 10:30, for now you can rest, and put your things on your room" Shirayuki instructed but they looked at her suspiciously "Don't worry, there's no hidden instruction on that. Just return here on exactly 10:30"

~Shirayuki's POV~

I got my things from the living room and put them on the room assigned for me. Since Mana will be arriving tomorrow, today I would be sleeping alone. After putting my things, I return to the front yard and found no one. I checked the time and it's 10:18 am.