Act 27

Akashi explained everything to his father, all he knew and all their plans. Unexpectedly, his father listen silently. He was expecting his father to stop him halfway, but Masaomi sat on his chair, Tsuna-sama also sat on the couch with her cane in her hands, Shuichi and Yoshiyuki were also asked to stay and listen to their plans. Akashi just kept on explaining.

"I understand everything now. But I don't get it, you are letting a criminal on the run, even putting our business on the line?! Not just the business, but your life, and Yahiko's children" Masaomi asked as his tone changed and even his aura "what was that all about then?! The drama on blaming you, that the business between the family will end because of your choice?! Showing concern over the case she created?! In which she was the mastermind. Just because she didn't want Yahiko to discover about his daughter and son?!"

"Masaomi, calm down." Tsuna-sama sighed "there's no point in getting mad now"

"Mother, the person Seijuro chose is also Yahiko's daughter. And I stressed out over something that shouldn't happened. And again, you didn't want me to do anything towards her, even though I know everything already?! Give me proper reasons"

"Because we want a proper revenge, where she can't get away." Akashi responded

"That video you mentioned, isn't that a proper revenge already?!" Masaomi-sama questioned

"Not enough, not enough for the lives she stole, the lives she is trying to conceal, all the humiliation she made, it is not enough for the police to just get her so easily. Also, we want you to call off the engagement between the Akashi family and Meijin family during the party next Saturday."

"Why?! That Shirayuki is still Yahiko's daughter"

"That's the request from Shirayuki and from me as well. We both wanted a proper relationship, not because of the engagement you decided. In the end, it will still happen and the business will continue" Akashi calmly explained to his father

"And do you think Yahiko will just accept that without-"

"Yahiko-san was the one who will announce it and you will just follow up" Akashi cut off, making his father responded in silence "he already knew, everything. He knew, but holding in. He knew, but waiting for the right revenge. They are married, but he still couldn't forgive her for what she did."

"Just because she doesn't want Yahiko's children to get the share on the heredity" Masaomi massaged the temple of his nose

"Everything she was doing was all futile. The old man already knew them before everyone else" Tsuna-sama informed him "am I right, Yoshiyuki?"

"Ah, yes. I met grandfather when I had a modeling job to do here in Japan. He approached me and called me a name I didn't know, then asked who my father was, but because I didn't know, he asked who my mother instead. He actually knew my mom, so he made a DNA test, and it was positive that I am a Meijin." Yoshiyuki answered "I also investigated about that name, and he really looked like me"

"Then, why didn't he tell everyone about it?" Masaomi confusedly asked

"He... actually wanted to surprise everyone. He told me that he would contact me again in three months, since he said that he would prepare for it. I even told him about Shirayuki. He was so excited since he had a grandson, and someone would take over the Meijin family after father. But I told him that I couldn't since I am the next in line in Harris family. Well he said that it would work out."

"But you didn't hear anything from him" Tsuna-sama followed

"Yes. So I went to see him, and I met Reina-san instead. She was surprised, and I found out that grandfather died in heart attack." Yoshiyuki explained in low voice "I knew very well that Reina-san was the one behind it, since she warned me not to show myself to their family since I would never be one."