Act 38

"What time did you go home last night?" Yoshiyuki asked Shirayuki as they were on their way to school. It was the first time for the four of them to go to school. Shirayuki was sitting on the passenger seat, and the three were sitting on the back seat

"I don't know? Around 9 in the evening?" She asked then turned to Akashi "I actually went home with Akashi last night"

"Why? Did you two have a date again?" Shuichi asked excitedly "so that was why he was late in our family meeting"

"No, he stayed late in school." Shirayuki answered then looked behind "Yoshi, did you receive a message from Elisa-san?"

"Yeah. After exam, we will be going back to England"

"What do you mean?!" Shuichi anxiously asked and even Akashi looked at them

"Our grandparents are calling us, with dad" Yoshiyuki informed them. "I don't know what they are thinking, but I know that it is a bad."

"Again, huh?" Akashi mumbled that made them curious what he meant "after our first exam, you also went back to England, and that happened when you returned."

"This and that are not the same" Shirayuki chuckled "this time, I will be with my dad and Yoshi. When we returned, I will make sure to go see you right away"

"For goodness sake, you two are flirting early today."

"We are in ceasefire"

"Eh? Ceasefire?" Yoshiyuki and Shuichi asked then turned to Akashi who looked outside, but no response.

~

Once the four arrived in school, they immediately headed to the theater room where their classmates were, and to their surprise, Midorima and the others were there.

"We're here to see your preparations" Midorima told Akashi

"Is that so? Just make sure to don't get in our way" Akashi responded and told them that he would go stop by the student council. "Shirayuki, you too"

As Shirayuki and Akashi were about to leave, they were all surprised when Haruna showed up in a wheelchair, and Hayama was the one pushing it.

"Haruna! What are you doing here?!" Shirayuki hastily approached her "shouldn't you be in the hospital?!"

"She called me, and pressured me to bring her here" Hayama answered in her place

"What happened is really not a big deal. My left foot is really in bad condition so I can't walk on my own. Sensei told me I can use the wheelchair, so I called this guy." Haruna explained and waved at their classmates "I will be your personal cheerleader today!"

"Since you are here, you will help in student council instead." Akashi told her

"Eh... I am an injured person" she retorted in disbelief

"I know. Injured people should stay back, but I really wonder why there are people who don't listen at all." Akashi narrowed her eyes towards Shirayuki, then sighed "seriously"

"Are you saying that to me?"

"Is there someone else?" Akashi asked back "you were told not to participate but recklessly decided on your own. You and your bestfriend really don't listen at all"

"Of all people, you know very well that I am recovering fast."

"Of all people, I know what happened to you. That is why you need to stay still, but you recklessly decided on your own."

"Uhm... I will help... so please, don't fight..." Haruna worriedly stopped them, but Akashi again sighed and left first.

"Senpai, I will help Haruna now. Thank you for bringing her here" Shirayuki got the handle of Haruna's wheelchair and smiled "again thank you"