Act 50

We went back to the hotel, and I found out that then other members went back to Kyoto with the Rakuzan bus. So they would be arriving in Kyoto tomorrow morning.

And that next day, early morning, we all head back to Rakuzan. We were welcomed by the students, but we all went home not long after.

~

After winter cup, for some reason Akashi became busier. I only talked to him on the phone, and saw him during class. But every interval, he would leave the room. There's no Basketball club activities for the month of December.

It was actually a good thing. I was able to prepare stuffs.

But...

"I don't think this is enough." I sighed. Today is Yoshi's birthday. Tomorrow is Akashi's birthday. I prepared some for them, but I need one more. "This is crazy"

"Shirayuki-san, I got these back- are you okay?"

"Mina-chan, are these okay? I mean for Yoshi and Akashi?" I asked her but she tilted her head.

"Then, how about search for gifts for them after school? Or do you have any plan today?"

"No, I don't have any plan aside for a birthday dinner with dad and Yoshi tonight." I responded then she chuckled "what?"

"Nothing. Then please go find gifts for them after class. I will make an excuse that you are with your friends."

"Really?! Thank you Mina-chan!" I squealed and then started to prepare myself.

Good thing I also became closer with Mina-chan. And I still need to finish that before Christmas.

~

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone around us were greeting Shuichi, and even Akashi.

"Happy Birthday, Shirayuki" I turned around and there's Nana with Banri "though yours will be tomorrow, right? Same with Akashi-sama though, but he gets the early birthday greetings as always"

"Thank you. And yes, I have the same birthday with Akashi" I responded and chuckled "It is still surprising that I have the same birthday with him"

"It's a rare one, and you two really fit each other. The emperor and the empress." Nana giggled "and, again, what you two did to me, I will make sure to return the favor."

"It already happened. So don't worry about it."

"Ah! How about it? Do you have plan after school? We can go out and celebrate your birthday. Since tomorrow, we will review for our exam again next week"

"Thank you for inviting. I love to, but I already have a plan to go somewhere today."

"Oh, do you have a date with Akashi-sama?" Banri asked and I immediately shook my head "eh? How about tomorrow?"

"Since I will be celebrating with my dad and Yoshi today, and we are busy these coming days, we decided to celebrate together next year. We talked about it and decided together so it's okay."

The two silently responded and I noticed that they looked behind me. I looked behind, and Haruna and Shuichi were there, but they were talking to each other. I looked back to Banri and Nana again, and they smiled to me.

What's with this weird ambiance all of a sudden?

~

School ended so fast, and I bid goodbye to others. I immediately left. I noticed that Akashi was about to call me, but I immediately told him I needed to go somewhere.

Though I decided to go shopping by myself, what should I get for Akashi and Yoshi?

Also...

I think I used too much money. I bought Christmas gifts for the people around me. I have gifts for Yoshi and Akashi, but I didn't think of buying one.