Act 39

Shirayuki stretched her arms as she stood on her position. She could see Akashi from where she was standing. Shuichi will be the 1st one to run, 2nd is Airi, 3rd is Yoshiyuki, 4th is Shirayuki, and the last one is Akashi.

"I can't believe it. Class 2-A is Shirayuki" Kaoru laughed as she stood next to Shirayuki "Haruna's proxy?"

"Yeah, that happened after all" Shirayuki chuckled

"But isn't your line up so unfair?" Kaoru complained "The former member of marathon team, and even Akashi-sama. I wonder what will happen. Oh but, three of our members too are all part of the marathon team, we are not going to lose"

"Let's both do our best" Shirayuki responded. She then jumped a little to check the condition of her foot. "Yosh"

"By the way, Shirayuki"

"Hmmmm?"

"Did something happen on your class? Or should I say, did you and Akashi-sama do something to your class"

"Huh?"

"They are all looking at you and Akashi-sama, with suspicious eyes. Did they find out that you two are dating?"

"We didn't do anything. But, Kaoru, how did you know we are dating? I haven't told you personally" Shirayuki asked curiously

"Seeing your instagram story, and also, I know something you didn't know. Furthermore, remember that onsen incident during training camp? There's more, Shirayuki. But well, it really doesn't matter." She winked at her, and before going back to her position "you two are cute together anyway. And Akashi-sama loves to watch his princess while sleeping"

"Huh?!"

Even though Shirayuki wanted to know what she meant, Kaoru just hummed and left the curious Shirayuki.

Not long after, the 2nd year relay event started. As expected, Shuichi got ahead of the other participants, but 2-B caught up when it was Airi's turn. Though they were surprised when Yoshiyuki put a distance during his turn, resulting for Shirayuki to have a huge lead. Though class 2-B caught up when Shirayuki passed the baton, Akashi was their last runner, and he easily ran towards the finish line.

Shirayuki sat on the ground, catching her breath, having a big wide smile towards Yoshiyuki, who was approaching her

"You pushed yourself too much." Yoshiyuki helped her to stand up, and helped her back to where their classmates were. They all cheered but was taken aback when they noticed that she was limping

"It was my fault. She twisted her foot during lunch" Yoshiyuki informed them

They let her sit, and Shirayuki told them to don't worry about her.

"You should have told us!" They complained worriedly

"Thank you, and sorry for worrying everyone. Since we won, I'll stay back now." She told them with a big wide smile, and assuring them that she is okay and she's satisfied with the result.

Midorima volunteered to look after her foot, in which Akashi gave him permission to do so, and left for a while since he was called by the student council advisor

"You sure are good with that, Midorima" Haruna commented while watching them "for goodness sake, Shirayuki."

Shirayuki chuckled and made a peace sign, but flinched when Midorima put a pressure on her foot

"Midorima... that hurts"

"Of course. In contrary, I am surprised that you were able to run. You are still in the middle of rehabilitation. Good thing it's not that worst" Midorima responded wrapping her foot with bandage