Act 52

~Third Person POV~

"Haruna, thank you for coming with me, and Hayama-senpai! I apologize that I will be in your way tonight. I brought Mina-chan with me... but she met her classmates so I told her to be with them" Shirayuki told them gazing away

"Shouldn't you ask Akashi instead?" Hayama asked but Shirayuki smiled and they were surprised from her response

"Anri and the others are already inside. Let's go!"

"Ahre?!" The two looked at each other then to Shirayuki who hurriedly left "what was that all about?"

"They are fighting" they turned around and saw Yoshiyuki, wrapped in his winter clothes "they've been quarelling for two days already" he sighed and joined them

"Why?! They were totally fine with each other, right?!" Haruna agitatedly asked

"Seijurou-kun doesn't want her to go here. For why, I don't know"

"I think I know why" Hayama chuckled "she was sick just days ago, right? It's cold tonight, and there are lots of people for sure. Akashi wants her to rest still. You don't know what will happen to her. So we better go after her-"

"You don't need to. It's my responsibility"

~

"There sure are lots of people. So this is shrine" Shirayuki turned around and was at lost to see Haruna nowhere "oh this isn't good"

She hastily walked back, but because of the flow of the people, she wasn't able to go back. Since she left her phone on their house, she had no choice but to wait for them on one side. She also felt dizzy so she headed to a one side and making sure to look for Haruna among all the people passing by. But...

"Hey there beautiful. You look so lost? Are you by yourself? We can help you" three boys approached her

"Thank you for the invitation, but I am waiting for my friends."

"Wow, you can speak Japanese"

"I am Japanese" she sighed and rolled her eyes

"Come on, don't be shy." the second guy wrapped his arm around her shoulder but her eyes immediately glared at him "I love her"

"Get your filthy hands off me. Be thankful since I am wearing yukata, or you'll see yourself down."

"She's tough" they laughed and she was about to snap when a hand grabbed the guy's hand "who the hell are you?"

"I believe I should ask that question. Who the hell are you? And get your hand off my girlfriend"

"Your girlfriend?" They laughed at him but then he removed his hand over her and they got scared then retreated.

"Wow, what a way to scare people" she mumbled "what are you doing here, Akashi?"

"I should ask the same thing. I told you not to go here." Akashi looked at her but he became silent, then sighed "you look pale. Wearing a yukata in this cold night"

"Oh shut up. I wanted to go here. And since you didn't want to go here, go home. I'm going to look for Haruna" however, before she left, Akashi grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, caging her in a tight embrace "what are you doing Akashi?!"

"Catching you before you leave."

"Akashi"

"You are cold." Akashi sighed and tighten his embrace "I told you not to go here because of the weather. There are lots of people. And for goodness sake, you wear yukata, you are attracting lots of guys."