Prologue II

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Earth, Seoul, South Korea
2230 hours

At a street...

"I swear, if this weren't for Namjoon, we wouldn't be here," Jin grumbled all the way. The latter kept quiet, pursing his lips in complete annoyance.

"Hyung, that's that. Things happened. Now let's just find those girls, cuff them, blinfold them and dragged them back," Jimin said flatly. J-Hope burst into laughter as Suga looked at the black haired boy weirdly.

"That sounds so...wrong and unholy. Since when did we get cuffs and all?" he murmured. V and Jungkook, who was being very good boys by keeping their mouth shut, suddenly let out a gasp when they passed by a game arcade.

"The heaven for us gamers," they breathed in unison. Jin facepalmed. He pulled their hand from there and walked on, nagging about their eyesight will deteriorate and filthy websites that should be banned. Rapmon rolled his eyes and sighed.

"This is not working. I think we should split up," he suggested. The others agreed and started to roam the streets, either in pairs or alone. Jungkook and V, of course, went to the game arcade. Jimin joined them half reluctantly. Jin and Namjoon went to a book cafe, J-Hope decided to stroll by the stalls and Suga was left by himself.

The game arcade...

Jungkook and V stared in awe at the countless and various games in the arcade. Jimin shook his head when they ran to the counter giddily. Before he knew it, they were already paying for the tokens. He widened his eyes.

"What on heaven-"

"Hyung, it's a lifetime chance," Jungkook smiled from ear to ear, heading to a racing game. V nodded excitedly and trotted behind the latter. Jimin just shrugged and began to follow them when he saw someone. He smirked.

"Ooh la la~"

At the bookshop...

Jin plopped down onto one of the seats prepared and sighed deeply. He was never really keen with books like Rapmon. So waiting for him scanning the books and reading the synopsis seemed forever.

"Hyung! You should check this one out," Rapmon called out for him just when he was about to drift to dreamland. Rubbing his eyes, he walked over to Rapmon sluggishly.

"What is it?"

"That manga we've been talking about. How weird to find it here," Rapmon chuckled. When he pulled the manga, the person from the opposite side of the shelf did the same without him knowing. Upon the eye contact, both sides went wide eyed.

Near an alley...

"Thank you!" J-Hope beamed at the stall owner. He slurped his iced mocha while scanning the street. A sigh escaped his mouth. It was really hard to find the runaways.

As he approached a pitch-black corner, he heard painful grunts and terrified voices of two, maybe three boys. Curiously, he peeked into the alley and saw a boy with a black cap kicking another three helpless boys.

"Hey, stop! Or I'll call the police!" He shouted. When the boy with the cap turned to look at him, both their jaws dropped.

At a nightclub...

Suga messed his blonde hair for the nth time. He was annoyed as shit. The drunk old man he stumbled upon just now was goofing around with the giggling bartender. Suga scoffed. What a shame on girls...

He was strolling around the area in search for the runaways. When he was suddenly stopped by the drunk old man, asking directions to the nightclub. He politely answered with an 'I don't know' but he just started to yell random words at him, throwing him into the valley of utter irritation.

What was more frustrating, he was stuck here with the old hag who called him his son. He kept praying to the heavens above for stepping into such a place. Finally deciding to let the old man by himself, he rushed to the entrance, where he saw a young girl harrased by a drunkard.

"Dang it Min Yoongi, why am I so kind-hearted at a time like this? Wait, is that...?" He murmured, squinting his eyes. Letting out a smirk, he walked over to them and coughed.

"Excuse me, she's mine,"