Chapter 6

Class 2-A1

"We'll be going first Haneul!" Hayi and Jaehi waved to the smiling Haneul. She was about to head out when a 1st Year student came to her.

"Haneul sunbaenim? Uh, I'm Kwon Chiyun, a dryad. I...uh..."

"Make it fast. I still have classes to attend,"

"Oh, sorry. Uh, can you teach me your magic? I've been looking forward to be your apprentice!" Chiyun smiled gleefully. Haneul tilted her head in confusion.

"Huh?"

Demon Dormitory (Girls)

"That's kinda fishy if you ask me," Saejin munched on her burger. Haneul turned to the others for their opinions.

"I'll go with Saejin. It's the same Chiyun bitch who called me ugly, isn't it?" Haeyeon groaned in annoyance at the memory. Seungjo nodded, agreeing with the two.

"But, it won't hurt to help right?" Haneul poked her salad and put it on Hayi's plate. The older twin raised an eyebrow.

"I hate veggies," Haneul said as-a-matter-of-factly. Jaehi giggled a little.

"I always forgot the fact that you're one of the most soft-hearted among us," Hyerin hummed.

"Sure she is. Even when she's Envy, being considerate to others is actually her thing," she smiled. Hayi then stated her opinion on Haneul should go on with her decision of tutoring Chiyun, despite how undemonic it was.

"Maybe you can have a little 'bonding' session while at it," Seungjo laughed. By 'bonding', they knew it meant bullying, and the demons broke into a fit of giggles.

Magic Training Room

WHIP!

Chiyun flinched when her wrist was hit with the metal ruler Haneul was holding. Soft-hearted as she is, the lesson was still rough. What to expect of a demon?

"Last time. Get it wrong, and a time-out for you," the demon said nonchalantly. Chiyun nodded in fear and tried her best to do the magic again. She inhaled deeply and...

"I did it!" She squealed when the petunia in front of her bloomed. Haneul eyed it boredly.

"Hm, it's the lowest level of magic. Whatever, good job," she remarked half sincerely. The dryad smiled and thanked her. Ending the lesson, Chiyun bowed at her senior and walked out. On her way back, she was stopped by a group of 3rd Years.

"Meet up at the usual place," they said in a hushed tone. She nodded and headed for the library. Already waiting there was an elf, two dwarfs, two fairies, a tanuki and a group of gumiho. All of them was similar in one thing, the victims of the demons' bullying.

Chiyun sat on her place and focused on the 3rd Years. They were the demons that Jaehi defeated in the training room fight. The head of the small group, Seolhee, stood up.

"Chiyun, progress,"

"Everything went as planned. No obvious suspicion," she reported timidly. Seolhee muttered a good before nodding to the dryad.

"Things are going really great guys. We're going to teach those rats a lesson they'll never forget," she smirked triumphantly. The lower grades shuffled in their seats, unassured of the demon's words.

"Is this really what we should be doing? I feel bad," she voiced out. Seolhee glared at her, making her look down immediately. As scary as the Seven Deadly Sins are, these 3rd Years are no different.

"Don't be such a wuss! That's why you were being picked on by those assholes! We've come this far for our revenge, don't make it a halfway thing,"

"But, seeing how Haneul sunbaenim actually went through all the hardships to teach me-" Chiyun's sentence was cut off by another senior demon using black magic to shut her up. The dryad whimpered.