Chapter 16

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Veridia, Collegium Magicus, Demon Dormitory (Girls)
2200 hours

The girls held a small meeting among themselves for a certain serious issue. And that was befriending the Seven Heavenly Virtues. Though none of them wanted to.

"But we make a promise to Chaeyoung. Heck, I even swore!" Seungjo facepalmed. They reminisced the time when the fairy princess begged them to stop their assasination plan. She even went as far to kneel before them before Saejin stopped her.

"I can't stand to see her crying and pleading us to stop anymore," Haneul sighed miserably.

"How about this? We could just forget about those killing intentions, but we don't have to treat them as our friends," Haeyeon spoke up after a long silence. Hyerin heaved a heavy sigh.

"Haeyeon, you heard Chaeyoung. She wanted us to be friends," she emphasized the word 'friends'.

"Moreover, tomorrow's her birthday. And she surely wanted to see us interacting with each other," Hayi added. A hush fell before Saejin decided something.

"Let's befriend them then,"

"What do you mean?! I don't want to, I'm against this!" Jaehi sulked a bit. As Hayi calmed her down, Saejin proceeded to say another thing.

"I'm not saying we're doing it forever," She smiled.

Fladria, Titania's Castle, the next day
2000 hours

All eyes were on the Seven Deadly Sins when they arrived at the party. It was as if they just took their breath away.

 It was as if they just took their breath away

Instead of paying any attention to the gawking boys, they went straight to their best friends, laughing happily with her knight

Instead of paying any attention to the gawking boys, they went straight to their best friends, laughing happily with her knight. The two of them were clad in white.