Chapter 36

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

It was study week for the students of Collegium Magicus. The first big exam was coming up in less than a month, and as the students of one of the most prestigious school in Veridia, they wouldn't want to screw up that title.

To give ample time for the angels and demons to study, Mr. Im had decided to stop their patrol schedule for a while. It was supposed to be Jaehi and V's turn, but it was postponed until the exam ended. Obviously, the girl was really glad since she was avoiding him more than before.

Apart from the exam, the talent competition will also be held in a few days time. So they were practicing harder than usual. It wasn't easy to divide their times to study and practice, but the Virtues and Sins managed to kill it perfectly.

The relationship of each couple was becoming more and more stronger and closer, except Jaehi and V. It wasn't that he wasn't trying, but she kept avoiding him. She didn't even go to practice anymore. The angel gave up in contacting her and they ended up practicing their respective parts by themselves.

Class 2-A2
0930 hours

Hyerin yawned again. She rubbed her eyes as she looked forward to the teacher, trying to govern her sleepiness. Looking around, she saw all her other four friends were concentrating and taking notes. Well, we're the top students anyway, what to expect, she thought to herself.

After a few minutes, she began to lose her concentration. She gazed out of the window, her mind wandering elsewhere. Before she realized it, she had fall asleep. In class. With the teacher at the front, teaching.

However, the teacher didn't bother to wake her up or give her detention. Choi Hyerin sleeping in class is a more than common occurence. Despite she always does that, her grades are very praisable, just like her other friends. It had long been a question mark for the teachers on how she managed to pull those A+.

At the same time, the students of Class 3-A1 had just finished their PE class and had to walk pass through the 2nd Year classes to go to the changing room. Rapmon was left behind a little by his other four friends since he was on his phone, reading notes. When he looked up, he saw a few familiar figures in a class. He smiled. It was the maknae line and three of the demons.

"Class 2-A1... I guess she's in 2-A2 then," he mumbled to himself. When he walked by 2-A2, he quickly took a few glances, searching for that certain someone. He let out a soft laugh when he saw her, sleeping peacefully beside Saejin on her desk.

"Yah, who are you peeking at?" Jin wrapped his arm around his shoulder, grinning widely. Rapmon rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who keeps smiling when he sees Saejin," he scoffed, earning a headlock from the brown haired boy. Suga, J-Hope and Hyunsoo just smiled, since they were also in the same boat as the two of them when they saw their so-called love interests.

"Is she sleeping?" J-Hope asked Rapmon when they arrived at the changing room. He nodded, stating it was a normal thing.

"My squad," Suga muttered proudly.

"You need to stop sleeping in class though. You even sleep at the dorm, when are you gonna study?" Hyunsoo laughed at him. The blondie shrugged and flashed his gummy smile. Deep down, they knew the angels will passed any exams with excellent grades, just like the demons.

School library
0015 hours

Hyerin sneaked out of her dorm quietly since everyone was already fast asleep. She knew Jaehi was probably still awake, but she didn't want to bother her much. In her sling bag, there were a few books and stationeries for her to study.