Chapter 11

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

1300 hours

"Rooftop?" Jaehi squinted at the trembling elf. He nodded quickly. She smirked.

"Yeah, fine. Now get lost, wimp," she waved the terrified elf off, which he gladly obeyed to. Without wasting her time, she made her way to meet the angel archer. The air was still, not a sign of living thing was present there. She clicked her tongue and stood in the open space.

"Alright, Caritas. It's never great to let a lady waiting, is it?" She said in a loud voice. Jimin was already there since the start. He was standing mid-air behind her, completely oblivious to the demon. He took his arrow, set it on his Ballista and pulled on the string with a small smile. He let it go, and the arrow zoomed in high speed towards the demon. It almost pierced through her lungs, only a few centimetres apart, when it stopped. Jimin's eyes widened.

"The fuck?" He breathed. Jaehi stepped forward to create a distance between her and the frozen arrow. When she turned, a smug smile was playing on her lips. Her once brown orbs were not visible. She let out a laugh at the dumbfounded angel.

"Whoops, sorry to keep you waiting then. How long were you there?"

"It doesn't matter to you,"

"Feisty. Oh well... Congratulations for being the first witness of my hidden power, Doomsday (see comment)," she folded her arms. Jimin landed gently on the hard floor, also distancing himself from the arrow. The angel didn't answer. Instead, he was mouthing a countdown. His eyes never leaving the arrow.

"2...1,"

BOOM!

The arrow exploded to pieces, the shockwave sending both sides to the far end of the rooftop. Jimin's back hit the door, and Jaehi was thrown back violently. The sharp bits went flying all over the place, injuring them. Jaehi snickered.

"I love challenges," she whispered. Waving her hand, the debris formed a huge ball of sharp wood pieces.

"Then I'll gladly offer you one," he grabbed Ballista tightly.

1300 hours

V stood in front of the Karate Practice Room. Sighing, he opened the door and locked it. And when he turned his back, his neck met the blade of Saejin's Massacre. He smiled.

"Straight to business, I see," he said calmly. Her eyes were intense, and he could see her burning desire to wipe him off from this world.

"It's too quick if I just slash your throat. How about a little duel?" She stepped back and threw a sword to him. Still with his calm exterior, he nodded.

"Whatever suits you," he took out the sword. Being an expert in sword fighting, Saejin was wasting no time with the inexperienced V. He had no choice but to go defense mode with the girl. He succesfully blocked each of her attacks. She grinned.

"I hate the sound of metal. Fight me already, idiot!" She shouted. The angel's lips curved a smile and he did as she wished. She was shocked from the sudden counter attack.

"I was watching your moves while being on defense. Thank you for your lessons," he grinned. She gritted her teeth.

"Fuck you," she cursed and charged at him, now in killer mode.

1305 hours

Haeyeon walked past Namjoon in the empty corridor without any words. Not from her, at least.

"Sad to know the hottest bitch around is a killer," he whispered right when their shoulders brushed. She stopped in her track. With a scoff, he turned to face him.