Chapter 25

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Angel Dormitory (Boys)
0020 hours

Jungkook scrolled through his phone, reading a new Webtoon he just found. It was Saturday tomorrow, so he didn't need to go to sleep early. After a few minutes, he started to feel sleepy, but he wanted to finish the Webtoon.

"Are the hyungs asleep?" He mumbled to himself as he looked to his side, where Suga and J-Hope were sleeping soundly. Slowly, he tiptoed out of his room and went to check on the others. Judging by the silence, the other four hyungs must be asleep as well, he thought.

"Guess I'll just take some fresh air," he sighed and made his way to the living room. The cold night breeze caressed his face when he opened the window of their dorm. Since their dorm is the topmost dorm, he could see the view of the school from there. Right when his eyes were getting less sleepy, he saw something-or someone-from the opposite building not far away.

"Isn't that the girl's dormitory building? And that's...the demons' dorm," he narrowed his eyes to have a better view of the figure.

"Oh?"

Demon Dormitory (Girls)
0010 hours

Haneul closed her black magic book slowly, so that the twins wouldn't wake up. She pursed her lips, thinking about the spell she wanted to learn just now. As she made a list of what she needed in her mind, she crept out of her room and went to her private room, where she practiced her magics.

"Horse-chestnut, Deadly Nightshade, Autumn Crocus... Shit, I ran out of Larkspurs," she sighed as she took the three ingredients that she possessed. She set them on her work table, before making up her mind to go and find some Larkspurs in the woods. She didn't bother to wake any of her friends up.

Contemplating whether she should go out through the door or the window, she decided to use the second option since it wouldn't be making much noise. She stepped on the couch, opened the window and carefully balanced herself on the windowsill.

"Seo Haneul, fighting..." She muttered softly and let herself drop, before spreading her wings open. And off she went to the woods. Without realizing a certain angel was watching her from afar.

In front of Ylist Woods

Jungkook closed his wings as soon as his feet touched the ground safely. He looked around, looking for the demon. She must've gone in the woods, he thought when he didn't saw anyone nearby. Since the moon wasn't too bright tonight, he used light magic to see in the dark.

"Luckily I managed to master this," he grinned, remembering his short training with his elf friend. While prodding through the woods, he suddenly thought of the demon. As far as he knew, demons practiced black magic, and black magic doesn't have a certain spell for them to see in the dark.

"I better check up on her fast," he muttered. However, the woods was too wide and there are many forking paths. He stood still in front of one, thinking hard. Just then, he saw something on the grassy floor.

"A feather? Ah, this must be from Haneul's wings," he picked the black feather up and keeped it in his jacket's pocket. The feather was in front of the right path. He smiled, joyful over the little clue. Every now and then, he would find her wings' feathers lying on the ground, and he picked up all of them.

"Oh? Did I finally found her?" His eyes lit up when he saw a figure crouching not far away from his place. He sighed in relief. Then he was weirded out by himself. Was he worried about her? He shook his head immediately, denying the fact. When he inched closer to the girl, she suddenly got up and turned to him.