Chapter 3

It was another new day in Collegium Magicus. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, everything was as usual and normal as every other days before.

And by normal I mean...

THUD!

"Urgh!" An elf groaned in pain when Saejin thrusted his stomach with her Combat Sword. He knelt down, one hand on his stomach.

"I told you yesterday at class, yesterday after class, last night, and you're telling me you forget about it?" Saejin asked soullesly. They were alone in the Sword Fighting Training Room, so the demon was being a care less.

"I...I'm...sorry...I..."

"Fuck your sorry. Now get your lazy ass up, grab whatever you need, and head to the stable. And buy me a burger after that, I'm starving. Make sure your hands are germs free," she knocked his head with the Combat Sword. Staggering, the elf tried to get up but the pain was unbearable.

"I said now, idiot!" Saejin crashed her Combat Sword on the elf's back. Frightened, the elf got up immediately and rushed out.

"Pathetic," she scoffed.

Bullying was a regular thing for the other races in Collegium Magicus. And the bullies were none other than the Seven Deadly Sins. This brought to the fear and fright of the students for the demon girls.

The elf that Saejin commanded to wash her horse, Pandora dashed through the hallway, bumping into Haeyeon. She cursed loudly and was about to shout for his name but he was already out of sight.

"Tsk, that brat! Wait till I get to it," she muttered. She stopped in front of her locker and took her Extinct Language History books as a dryad duo, who were chattering, walked past her.

"You know that 2nd Year sunbaenim they've been talking about? I bet she's popular," one of them sighed. Haeyeon smirked. Of course I am, duh, she thought to herself.

"Nam Haeyeon? Blech! Don't mention the popular part, I bet 20 bucks she's not even pretty," the other sneered. Now that's one bitchy bitch, Haeyeon clicked her tongue. She grabbed the dryad and slammed her to the locker.

"What the... Hey!"

"Hmm? A 1st Year, no wonder... Now tell me, Chiyun, how do a pretty girl look to you?"

"What? Oh, Zeus, you're..." Chiyun's face went pale.

"Oh, sorry. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Nam Haeyeon, the 2nd Year queen you just bet 20 bucks that she's not even pretty, let alone popular," Haeyeon let out a mocking smile.

"I...I don't know...I'm sorry," the dryad pleaded. Haeyeon rolled her eyes before pulling the girl's twin-tail, making her scream.

"Listen, Chiyun. Some things are better to be keep low and quiet, especially when it comes to questioning my beauty,"

"Y...yes...I'm...I'm sorry sunbaenim..."

"Don't make fun of Venus if you're Medusa, get it woodhead? Now, my 20 bucks please," Haeyeon sneered. Chiyun fished into her pocket and handed the money to Haeyeon and she was pushed to her trembling friend harshly.

"Same goes to you," Haeyeon said to Chiyun's friend flatly before walking off coldly.

Meanwhile, Seungjo was meditating in the Bamboo Forest. Everything was serene as the breeze blew gently. Her eyes were shut tightly, but she opened them a few moments after that.

A tanuki in its human form was trying to steal her choker. The tanuki was shocked and started to run away. As fast as lightning, Seungjo took out her kunai and threw it at the runaway. It hit him at the shoulder and he dropped to the ground.