Chapter 26

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Music Room

Haeyeon groaned in annoyance. Her previously ponytail hair was now made into a messy bun, showing her neck. If she wasn't concentrating on tuning her guitar, she would have enjoyed the glances from almost every boys who walked passed her.

They have always been mesmerized by the beauty of the Seven Deadly Sins. Especially the Lust. As if an appeal worthy of a demon isn't enough, she has one that correctly represents lust and all things correlated to that.

The demon looked up. She had been tuning her guitar for 20 minutes. And the weather was uncommonly hot that day. She was sweating more than usual.

"Is the air-cond even functioning? Goddamn..." She sighed. It was functioning all right, but the rays of Veridia's sun that passed through the glass window of the room made the heat unbearable.

"Just a bit more left and I'm outta here," she murmured to herself and turned her attention back to her guitar. After a few minutes, she was finally done with it. She walked out of the room immediately, only to stumble upon the music teacher.

"Ah, Haeyeon-ssi... I was searching for you. Could you please help the choir team with their practice for a while?"

"What? But I'm-"

"I owe you one!" The teacher rushed off immediately. She grumbled, unsatisfied but still went to the choir practice. I'm really going to ask for an immediate pass for my vocal exam for this, she thought to herself. She stayed at the auditorium to 'help' the students for half an hour.

"Okay, that's it. I'm taking my leave," the girl shrugged and left the amused students. Amused because of the so-called help from her. She didn't do anything, she just take a seat and rolled her eyes everytime someone did a mistake. But she could care less about it. She just wanted to go back to her dorm, take a bath and sleep. But no.

"Haeyeon-ssi, help me to check these lyrics please?"

"Uh..."

"Hey, wanna talk for a while?"

"Y...eah..."

"Yah, demon! I'm requesting a duel with you right now!"

"Bitch, I swear, I would kill you before you can even lay a finger one me..."

"Haeyeon noona-"

"Who the fuck is your noona?!"

"Yah, you-"

"What is it this time?!" She shouted as soon as she picked her phone up. The caller went quiet for a while before sighing in annoyance.

"Why on heaven are you shouting at me?" Suga said from the end of the line. Haeyeon pulled her phone away for a while to look at the caller ID.

"Ah, sorry. I thought it's that crazy 1st Year..." She mumbled, remembering the 1st Year tanuki who suddenly called her noona. She shivered at the awkward and cringey memory.

"What 1st Year?"

"Nevermind that. What's the deal?"

"You didn't forget about our practice today, don't you?" He asked, or reminded. She facepalmed.

"I did,"

"You better not, dimwit. I'm already on my way there,"

"Who the hell are you calling dimwit? Yeah, yeah, I'll be there in a while. Maybe a bit late though," she stated as she took off her garnet cropped cardigans and loosened her necktie.