Chapter 22

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Class 2-A1

Jaehi was more than pissed off. Another word coming out from the mouth of that certain angel, she would literally explode. And as if on cue, V came to her table, smiling happily.

"Let's go back together!" He beamed. She took a deep breath and looked at him, her stare deadly.

"Kim Taehyung, would you be kind enough to summarize what you did today that involved me?" She asked, her voice low. He pursed his lips.

"Hmm... I greeted you in the morning. And then I asked if you're well in Earth Science class. Oh, we became partners in Karate practice, and you beat me. Then I wanted to go to recess with you. That pretty much sums it,"

"Did I greet you back?"

"No,"

"Did I answer your question?"

"Nu-uh,"

"Was I happy being your partner in Karate practice?"

"Don't think so,"

"Did I go to recess with you?"

"Of course not,"

"Then do you actually think I wanted to go back with you?" She clenched her fists, trying to suppress her anger. He smiled innocently.

"Honestly, no,"

"For what purpose are you doing this, Taehyung?"

"I told you before, don't I? I wanted to be closer to you,"

BAM!

The demon slammed her table and stood up. The whole class went silent, including Hayi and Haneul. They knew how the Wrath is when she's furious. She glared at the still calm angel.

"Don't. I repeat, don't ever try to get closer to me. You don't know who the hell I am! And you're a fucking angel, go find another heaven blessed creature like you! You'll regret it if you became close to me! Now get lost from my sight!" She thundered. However, the boy didn't budge from his place. Groaning in annoyance, she stormed out of the class.

"Stay," Jimin grabbbed V's wrist when he was about to ran after her. He turned to protest, only to see Hayi and Haneul making their way to him. Jungkook eyed Jimin, and he nodded, knowing they shouldn't butt in any further and left this to the demons.

"I should go af-"

"No, you shouldn't," Haneul cut him off.

"You know what, just give up. There's really no point in trying," Hayi crossed her arms and sighed. He frowned.

"Why not?"

"She's different. She's too difficult to be understood," Haneul replied. Before she could say anything further, they were alarmed by a whistling sound. It was loud enough for the whole building to hear it, if not clearly.

"What...was that?" Byulhee gulped. The two demons cursed slowly and turned to face the confused angel.

"What?"

"You made her really, really mad," Hayi massaged her temples. He still couldn't get it, so they explained it to him.

"The whistling is from Jaehi. She only did it when she was damn bored or damn furious,"

"And apparently, you made her chose the second option," Haneul finished Hayi's short explanation. Not long after that, a peculiar loud roar echoed through the building. The class—including Jimin—looked around in fear, while some braver ones—including Jungkook—looked out of the window to see what was that.