Chapter 1

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

"Excuse me, she's mine," a deep voice of a man interrupted. Haeyeon turned to face a blondie, whose mouth was covered with a mask. She narrowed her eyes.

"Excuse you, since when did we-" Before she could finish her sentence, he snatched her hand and walked off, leaving the mad drunkard shouting and cursing by himself.

"Hey, let me go!" Haeyeon squirmed, trying to pull her hand away from another stranger.

"Shut up. You should thank me. God, to step into such an unholy place..." The guy groaned.

"But I don't even know-"

"Oh, sure you don't?" He looked into her eyes, hard. Haeyeon squinted.

"Am I drunk or you really resemble that jjang jjang man whatever guy back in my school-"

"If that 'jjang jjang man whatever guy' you mean is the genius Min Yoongi aka Agust D aka Suga, it's me," he rolled his eyes. Upon the introduction, her eyes widened and she tried to run away but was stopped short by him.

"The hell... Let me go you butthead!" She stomped her feet when he dragged her out of the club.

"Save that to Jimin," Suga muttered. Haeyeon pouted as she trotted behind him reluctantly. By now, they were passing through bustling stores and stalls. As Haeyeon frantically looked all over the place for something to distract her captor, she spotted a stall selling lamb skewers.

"Hey, you hungry?" She asked him in the softest voice ever.

"No,"

"Hmm... Sure you don't want to try those hot and smoky lamb skewers topped with Uncle Lee's special barbecue sauce over there?"

"What?" Suga snapped his head to the direction Haeyeon pointed. She smirked and pulled his hand towards the stall. Seconds later, he was too absorbed in buying the lamb skewers, so she stepped back little by little until...

"Fuck... Come back here you sneaky rat!" Suga shouted to the sprinting Haeyeon. She ignored him completely and made her way into a pitch-dark alleyway. Panting, she hid inside what looked like a vacant store.

"Shit, I can't use my wings here," she mumbled. Just then, her obsidian skull shone. And five different voices spoke at once.

"We've been found!"

"I know, me too! Dang it, how can they be this fast this time?" Haeyeon almost shouted.

"I'm... Running... While... Talking... And this... Is... Fucking tiring!" It was obviously Hyerin. Saejin had long outwitted her in running. Talk about being an athlete. Haeyeon was devastated. They were separated very far apart, incapable of using their wings and was chased non-stop.

"Think Haeyeon, think... Hmm... Wait, Jo! Jo? You copy?" Haeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. The tomboy girl was weirdly very quiet. When suddenly...

"WHAT IS IT I CAN'T FUCKING BREATH RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE SUMMONING ME?!" Seungjo thundered. Jaehi and Hayi squeaked at the sudden yell and Haneul almost took off her choker. Saejin thought she had a mini heart attack and almost stop running.

"Woah, sorry. Listen, I need you to use that ninjutsu skill you have to just poof into thin air and activate the gate. Got it?" Haeyeon ordered.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!"

"Because we can't fly without our wings but you can asshole!" The six of them echoed. Seungjo almost facepalmed.

"It's not flying... Urgh, whatevs! Yeah yeah I'll do it, as long as this J-Hoe stop tailing me like damn!" She ended the telepathy. On the other hand, Saejin and Hyerin found a hiding spot and immediately went in the boutique.

"Who the fish leave a store unlocked without its owner?" Saejin panted. Hyerin slumped on the cold floorboard.

"Whoever that idiot is, he saved our asses this time round," she mumbled before telling Saejin to hide under the counter. Meanwhile, Haneul was having troubles after being caught by the cheetah of the angel team. Yeah, Jeon Jungkook. She was unpredictably calm. Or maybe she wasn't trying to express her emotions as per usual.

"Hyung, we caught one out of seven," V was talking to Jin on his phone. Unlike the demons, the angels can't use telepathy with each other. That was one of their biggest weakness. On the other side of the line, Jin and Namjoon were still in search for Hyerin and Saejin.

By now, Seungjo, who had finally managed to escape from J-Hope was panicking for almost no reason. It was not like she didn't know where the gate was, but she had left the important piece of memory along with her captor while running away.

She searched high and low for the gate but to no avail. Finally decided to sit down and think, she closed her eyes and began rummaging through her mind for the gate's location.

"Oh wait, the key... What's the key again? Aperta porta? Yeah, that should be it. Aperta porta!" She squealed. Seconds after that, a blinding white light flashed in front of her and a blue-ish magic circle, as wide as ten people's size, appeared on the ground. Seungjo facepalmed. The gate was in front of her all the time.

"Guys, I opened it. Should I wait for you?"

"Move first, we'll be right after you," Saejin and Hyerin replied, running as fast as their legs could. Haeyeon also made her way out of the vacant store succesfully. The twins, too, headed straight for the gate. So into the gate they went, to Veridia.

Well, they did forget about Haneul.

Veridia, Collegium Magicus, Demon Dormitory (Girls)
0145 hours

The six exhausted demons breathed heavily as they dragged their feet to the spacious living room. Being a high-class race from Veridia makes you get special treatment in Collegium Magicus, like the demons, angels and Student Council members. The topmost and mansion-like dorm is just one of them.

Hyerin was half dead and kept rolling on the floor, whimpering. She eventually shut up when Saejin stuffed her face with a cushion. Before anyone could speak up, the doorbell rang. Hayi sluggishly opened the door, revealing a smiling sapphire-haired girl.

"Chae chae! Wow, uh, hi!" She greeted nervously. The Head Student walked in, shaking her head.

"I knew. The angels told me about it. Whatever, I'm just glad you're safe," she grinned. The demons sighed in relief.

"So, all seven here? Attendance check!" Chaeyoung beamed as Haeyeon stood up and started counting.

"One, two, three, four, five, six. Yeah, s...wait what?" She turned her head. All of their faces went pale. The twins gasped.

"We left Haneul,"

"Oh hell no! That poor clueless child, how can she survive the harsh human world?!" Hyerin freaked out.

"Guys, calm down. Take it-"

"I'm back," Haneul said right beside Hyerin. She yelled in fright and jumped onto Seungjo's lap. All eyes were on Haneul as if they had just saw a ghost.

"Haneul, you-"

"I was caught by Jungkook. But I used teleportation magic. Just learnt it yesterday," she explained and smiled lightly. The others laughed airily at the girl and shook the matter off.

Meanwhile on Earth...

"Where are those sneaky creatures?" Jin groaned. It had been hours and the seven demons were still not caught.

"I swear that little shit must pay for my pride," Suga mumbled grumpily.

"How could I forget about that magic?" Jungkook whined. And so, the seven angels were having a sleepless night on Earth.

Without knowing the truth.