Chapter 40

Hyunsoo X Chaeyoung

The fairies strolled around in the zoo. Chaeyoung was as bubbly as always, added with tons of animals, she was really on top of the world. It is natural for fairies to have a soft spot for animals, and that was why she was really excited. However, Hyunsoo felt unsettled.

"Your Highness..." he half-whispered to the girl who was waving at the bears.

"Yes?"

"You're gaining attentions by how the animals responded to you," he smiled nervously. She looked around and saw how the humans were looking at her in awe, because the animals were either 'replying' or coming up to her. She laughed sheepishly.

"I guess I brought too many fairy dust along with me," she said casually, causing the boy to widen his eyes.

"You brought your fairy dust along?!" His jaw dropped when the princess nodded. He shook his head and smiled.

"If you say so Chae," he dropped the formality since they were alone. Just then, a little girl ran up to them happily, handing them two ice-cream cones.

"Because you made the bears happy! Like how fairies made animals happy!" She giggled. The fairies looked at each other and grinned.

Jimin X Hayi

The Park couple was chatting happily at a cafe. They were waiting for their drinks before going for a sightseeing again. This time, Hayi had her camera with her. 

"I'm gonna take a lot of pictures and add more stuffs into my collection," she grinned as she put her camera on the table. Quick as flash, Jimin took it and began looking through her photos.

"Yah! Give it back!" She tried to reach it. He laughed and ran away to the counter to take their drinks, the camera hanging on his neck. The demon chased after him and pulled on his shirt to stop him. They burst in laughter together.

"Why so secretive? There're only pictures of sceneries and your friends," he sipped on his iced coffee. She glared at the angel.

"Haven't anyone told you to not look into a woman's stuff?" Shaking her head, she began to snap a couple of shots of the surrounding. But the boy kept entering her frame, annoying her.

"Move away Jimin!"

"But I am your view," he giggled when the girl facepalmed.

"Who ordered cheese? I hate it," She made a disgusted face and he gave her a painful expression in return.

Jungkook X Haneul

They walked out from the cat cafe, with Haneul still waving to Isis. Jungkook let out a soft laugh and took her hand in his. Her eyes widened.

"Yah-"

"If I don't do this, you'll take forever to let go of her," he grinned and let go of her hand, mainly because he was starting to turn red too. She crossed her arms and pretended to sulk, before bursting into a fit of giggles together with the angel.

"So what should we play first?" He asked her when they arrived at the amusement park. She looked around and spotted a stall selling headbands. She didn't hear him, so he tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Oh, sorry. Whatever you wanna play," she replied. He looked over to what she was looking at and smiled.

"Do you want that?"

"Uh... Nevermind, not really," she shrugged and walked off. He made his way to the stall and bought a bunny ears headband for the girl. When she wasn't paying attention, he put it on her.

"There!" He grinned when she patted the ears gently. She blushed lightly and smiled.

"Thanks," she said in a hushed tone. He felt his own face turning warm so he dragged her hand unconsciously again, until she fake coughed awkwardly.

V X Jaehi

The angel kept following the girl, not questioning her anything. Meanwhile, she was thinking of things. About her parent's killer, his yet to be found son, spies possibility in their school. She hadn't say a word to V too.

"Jaehi, where are we going?" The silence was finally broke by the boy, who took a peek at her. Still, she didn't reply. Puffing his cheeks, he just followed her footsteps, until they came to a hiking trail.

"Yah, Taehyung," Jaehi suddenly called him, both were making their way up the mountain. He hummed and turned to her, relieved she finally talked to him.

"Call me crazy but I think you're hiding a power like me too,"

"What makes you think like that?" He smiled and answered calmly. She let out a laugh.

"Because you're always keeping a calm demeanor. There must be a reason apart from you being Patience,"

"You have sharp eyes and mind," he lowkey admitted. Even so, he didn't tell her what was the power, and she didn't really bother about it.

"One day, let's fight each other with our hidden powers," she let out. He looked over at her for a while before answering.

"It's a promise then," he grinned his signature boxy grin. After a few moments, the demon told him to go back first and she had something else to do.

"What's the deal?" He asked, voice worried. She sighed deeply and crossed her arms.

"Look, I don't wanna fight with you anymore. I can take care of myself V. You should stay away from me, I'll just hurt you at some point,"

"But I like you. It's normal for me to worry about you in this situation. And I won't get hurt for taking care of you," he smiled innocently. She groaned.

"Okay fine. But just go back to our starting place just now. And if you heard anything just... Just stay there. I'm okay," she turned around and walked further up. When she was sure the angel couldn't hear her, she screamed in frustration.

"Why the fuck can't I control my power yet?!" She shouted. Just then, Junhoe came up to her and patted her back softly.

"I feel like killing myself. But I can'r because I have to get my revenge on that bastard," she clenched her fists.

"Calm down. We'll dig deeper tomorrow at school. I got your back," he said softly, since he was always watching after her and Hayi. She screamed again.

"I swear I will kill him with my own hands," she swore.