Chapter 21

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Class 3-A1

"He didn't come to school?" Saejin looked up to Rapmon and J-Hope. They nodded.

"He was down with fever. He was being stubborn last night, so we mixed a few drops of strong medicine into his hot chocolate," J-Hope grinned, scratching his cheek. The girl almost facepalmed at his explanation.

"Seriously?"

"V and Jungkook suggested that, I just prepared the hot chocolate,"

"Anyway, why're you searching for him? It's not likely for you to have any sort of business with us," Rapmon frowned before it turned to a cheeky smile.

"Or perhaps..."

"You've fallen for Jin hyung?" Suga interrupted behind them. Her eyes widened as she shook her head quickly.

"What?! Nonsense! He promised me to practice today, damn it," she ruffled her hair, frustrated.

"I think he told Jimin to send you a text this morning. I heard him mumbling about it last night," the blonde boy said. She took out her phone and sure enough, there was an unread text from Jimin. Keeping it back in her pocket, she held out her hand to the angels. They raised their eyebrows.

"Your dorm key,"

"Huh?!" J-Hope's eyes bulged.

"What are you going to do? Kill hyung in his sleep?!" Rapmon attacked.

"Guys, the real problem here is, our dorm looks like- Umph!" Suga was cut off short when Rapmon and J-Hope cupped his mouth quickly. The demon blinked thrice.

"First off, I'm not going to kill him. Secondly, I don't care if your dorm looks like a dumpster. Now, the key please," she held out her hand again. Hesitantly, Rapmon gave her the key, and warned her not to pierce her rapier into Jin's heart or something. She sighed.

"I won't, cross my heart. I'm just going to take a look if he's actually breathing after drinking that strong medication you gave him," she walked off. J-Hope bit his nails.

"Did we kill him?" He turned to his friends, who just shrugged, praying that the demon wouldn't find anything weird in their 'dumpster'.

Angel Dormitory (Boys)

Jin pulled his blanket tighter. He wanted to sleep more, but he was really hungry. Slowly, he got up and opened his heavy eyes. They opened wider when he saw Saejin, sleeping on her arms beside his bed. He wondered how she got here in the first place.

"Hey," he poked her shoulder. It didn't take long for her to wake up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"How did you get here?" He asked with his hoarse voice and she explained it to him.

"Really? Wait, you ditched the second half of class?"

"Yeah, why?" She tilted her head. The angel took it as something normal for the demons, so he just shrugged it off. When he walked out of his room, another surprising sight greeted him.

"Oh yeah. You were sleeping when I came, so I take the time to...rearrange some stuffs," the demon spoke up behind him.

"This isn't rearranging, this is totally cleaning it up. Wait, did you find anything weird?" He turned to her quickly. When she shook her head, he sighed in relief.

"Why are you here though? Don't tell me you're actually worried about me," he grinned mischievously. She blushed a little before denying it. No way she was telling him the truth, he will make fun of her for sure!