Chapter 15

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Veridia, Collegium Magicus, Angel Dormitory (Boys)
2100 hours

Jungkook plopped down on the couch and stretched. Little shout of joy escaped from his mouth.

"Finally! This week had been weirdly long," Jungkook mumbled happily.

"Where should we go for our outing tomorrow?" Rapmon, who was watching the television, turned to him.

"Hyunsoo invited us to Fladria," J-Hope chimed. Before anyone could give their respond, Jin and Suga walked out of the kitchen with their dinner. Everyone moved to the dining table and began eating.

"I was thinking of going to Fairgrasp though," Suga said as he munched on his chicken. V nodded, agreeing with the boy.

"V! Stop doing prank calls on me!" Jimin suddenly stormed out of his room, only to have 5 pairs of eyes staring at him weirdly.

"What prank calls?" V asked. Frowning, the black haired boy gave his phone to him.

"It's an unknown caller," Jimin complaint. The boys loomed over the phone to take a look when a chat popped up.

"That number texts you," Jin looked up to Jimin. The 7 of them gathered around as V read the text loudly.

Park Jimin, this is me, Park Hayi. Yeah, that demon. Before you delete this text, I just wanted to apologize on behalf of my friends for our rudeness and horrible intention. As a token of sorry, we hope you can join us for a picnic on Earth tomorrow. If you guys agree on this, text me back and I'll give you the place and time.

"It's a trap," all of the angels said in unison. Rapmon and J-Hope heaved a sigh.

"It's weird enough for them to suddenly said sorry like this. And a picnic?" Jin rubbed the back of his neck. Suga scoffed.

"The foods are poisoned, I tell you. If there's actually a picnic,"

"So, you're declining?" Jungkook looked up to his older friends, to which they answered with a shrug.

Earth, Seoul, at a cat cafe, the next day
1030 hours

"Remind me again why we're at a cat cafe?" Jaehi massaged her temples. The others let out a soft laugh.

"Because Haneul thought Isis was lonely and she needed some friends?" Hyerin explained and glanced at Haneul, who was crouching to play with Isis, her black and white Norwegian Forest tabby. Jaehi sighed.

"And before you ask why we're in Seoul again, apparently it's the only place that the gate can give access to," Seungjo grinned before finishing her apple pie.

"So how did it go, Hayi?" Saejin asked the girl in front of her. She nodded excitedly.

"They agreed to it. I never thought that they will though,"

"What did you said?" Haeyeon asked.

"I said we're sorry and we wanted to have a picnic with them,"

"That's one good bait," Hyerin pursed her lips and nodded slowly, approving Hayi's text. Seungjo whistled.

"So today's the day we'll finally get rid of them, huh?"

"I hope so," Jaehi smirked. Haeyeon sipped her milkshake and smiled.

"Just like we planned, girls. Let's make today the last day to deal with those fuckers," they nodded enthusiastically and cheered upon her words.