Chapter 13

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Collegium Magicus, Class 3-A1
1245 hours

Suga's eyelids couldn't hold themselves much longer. In about three or four seconds, they will shut close and off he went to dreamland. Not too luckily for him, Rapmon saw right through him and used his pen to knock the boy's head. He hissed in pain and glared at his silver haired deskmate.

"Just another 15 minutes hyung," Rapmon whispered and grinned. Jin and Hyunsoo, who were sitting behind them, puffed their cheeks out to avoid laughing in this deadly Mathematics class. J-Hope, who watched from the side, bit his lips to stop smiling. Suga managed to stay awake and took note of all the notes he needed for his homework later.

"Finally!" He stretched when the bell rang. Before the class was dismissed, the teacher told them that tomorrow's class will be cancelled since an urgent assembly will be held. As soon as he stepped out, the whole class erupted into a joyous cheer, with Suga and J-Hope having a little grandpa dance to celebrate.

"What's so urgent to him?" Jin asked.

"I heard from some of the Student Council members that we'll be getting new classes," Hyunsoo replied. All four of them turned to him, eyebrows raised in interest. The fairy flashed his smile.

"Your dream to be in a boyband might come true," he continued. Their eyes went wide in amazement.

"REALLY?!"

"Hyunsoo hyung, pause! We wanted to hear it too!" V, Jimin and Jungkook came dashing into the 3rd Years' classroom.

Class 2-A2

"They're dance and vocal classes, if I'm not mistaken," Chaeyoung tapped her chin lightly. Hyerin, Haeyeon, Saejin and Seungjo oohed in anticipation. She apologized for not being able to explain it in details since the information was confidential even to her.

"Yah, maybe we can have a singing and dancing competition or something too!" Haeyeon squealed in delight.

"Time to show them my grooves," Seungjo laughed and did a little dance. They laughed at her and went to join the other three girls, who were waving from their class.

"It's finally time to show my rapping skills!" Jaehi balled her fist. The others sighed.

"Please don't..." They chimed together.

Auditorium, the next day

The students took their seats, chattering excitedly. Words about the new classes had spread wide and far across the school. The angels and demons were not excluded. They might be more enthusiastic than the others. As soon as the assembly began, everyone hushed down.

When it was finally time for Mr. Im to make his important announcement, everyone clapped cheerily. His eyes scanned over the ocean of students and stopped when they met the angels and demons. He curved a slight smile.

"Good morning, teachers and students of Collegium Magicus. I'll just carry on with the announcement, even though I'm sure almost everyone had heard the rumour," he took a pause and smiled.

"Yes, the rumour's true. Starting from tomorrow, we'll have two new classes that'll involve all of you. Dance Class and Vocal Class. You'll have your own partner for both classes..."

Cheering, claps, whistles. Students turned to all direction and started discussing about their partners.

"...which I myself had arranged," Mr. Im suddenly continued.

Dread silence. Jaw drops. All eyes on the human principal. The Seven Deadly Sins were busy telepathing with each other, horrified. So did the uneasy Seven Heavenly Virtues. The principal's smug smile widened.