Chapter 34

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credits to owner 😊

Veridia, Collegium Magicus

The summer break had ended and the students found themselves back in school. As soon as school started, the practice rooms were always occupied since the 'Do You Got Jams?' talent competition was around the corner. The angels and demons weren't excluded.

Jin X Saejin

Saejin sang along to the strumming of Jin's guitar. They had memorized the lyrics of their song choice, Be With You, so they had no problem in practicing.

"A bit higher there," he commented. She nodded and changed her tune. When they were done, she stretched while sitting on her chair.

"I was wondering though,"

"What is it?"

"Why don't we have a dance? Seungjo, Hayi, Jaehi and Haneul have dances," she pursed her lips. The angel broke into a fit of laughter.

"Those four are stuck with the dance line. You wanna see how I dance?" He stood up and did a very funny dance. The demon's laughter erupted in a second. She asked him what dance was that, wiping her tears.

"It's the traffic dance I created," he said proudly. She roared again, causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Laugh more and no food for you," he threatened, walking towards his backpack. The girl stopped laughing immediately.

"No! My precious food!" And the two began to fight for their lunchbox.

Suga X Haeyeon

Haeyeon mumbled the lyrics and nodded to Suga, signing she had memorized it. He shook his head.

"The competition is very near and you still haven't memorize it. Tragic," he murmured. She crossed her arms in protest. He played the song and the demon began to sing to her part.

When it was the angel's turn to rap his part of the song Once Again, she stared at him in awe. She is always mesmerized by his rapping ever since she first heard it.

"I know I got that tongue technology but don't make it look so obvious," he smirked when they were taking their break. She almost choked on her water.

"That sounds... Nevermind..." She coughed. He grinned his gummy smile and took his phone. She smiled playfully.

"Save the folder as 'A Goddess's Voice' please," she casually said. He looked up at her in shock. Regaining his stand, he replied mockingly.

"Says the one who records my rap with her phone," and again, the girl choked on her water.

Rapmon X Hyerin

Instead of practicing, these two were laughing their hearts out. Just because of one reason. Their singing voices.

"I told you to stick to rap!" Hyerin fell on her back, laughing too much. Rapmon hit her knee, also snickering.

"Says you who... Nevermind," he stopped talking and continued to laugh. They had long gave up on practicing after listening to each other's voices. Their song choice was I Hate You, I Love You. Decided by the angel.

"To be honest, I think among the seven of us, we'll get the last place," he admitted. She looked up a bit from her lying position.

"I still believe in us though," the demon got back up and smiled. He grinned sheepishly. Walking to her backpack, she took the lyrics sheet and sat in front of him.

"Let's be serious and beat them!" She cheered. The boy gazed at her and let out a small laugh.

"Of course," he took his own lyrics sheet.