Chapter 2

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Veridia, Collegium Magicus, School's Hallway
0800 hours

All eyes were fixed on the seven handsome figures, walking down the hallway a bit too divinely. They had their uniforms on today. Their white blazers with sky blue lines covered their white short-sleeved Oxfords, paired with white pants. Completing the heavenly looking attire were white neckties with sky blue crosses on it and black Oxford shoes.

Their lips curved small kind smiles whenever their eyes met with the students. Smiles that make your heart go racing like Michael Schumacher.

"Did you see that? Jimin smiled at me!" A giggling fairy bragged to her friends. Her two friends rolled their eyes.

"Uh, he practically smiles all the time to everyone,"

"Pfft, jealous... Poofs and periwinkles, they're here!" the fairy panicked. Instantaneously, her two friends scooted further to the lockers with their backs pressing on them.

Seven girls, with their black feathery wings closed, catwalked through the hallway. Unlike the angels' white uniforms, the angels went with the opposite. Black sleeveless blouses, black and garnet checkered skirts and garnet cropped cardigans along with garnet neckties and knee-high boots. Except for Seungjo who was wearing a boy's uniform for demons. A black short-sleeved Oxford, garnet blazer, black pants, garnet necktie and her favourite black sneakers.

Their stares were cold as stone, just like the vibe they gave off. Every students lowered their eyes, not wanting to meet the demons'.

"Ah, if it isn't our favourite angels," Haeyeon sneered when they saw the seven bored-looking angels in front of the auditorium.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's hear about your beauty sleep last night," Namjoon mumbled sleepily. The maknae line were yawning non-stop too.

"Aww... Someone spent the night for us? How sweet, I'm fluttered," Jaehi chimed. Suga was irritated but Jin stopped him in time from doing anything stupid. He glared at the demons with piercing eyes.

"We're not done," he said before going into the auditorium for the assembly. It was the first day of school and they wanted to avoid any arguments and fights from going on. On the same time the boys stepped into the auditorium, the demons cackled.

"Cowards~" Hayi sang.

"Alright, that's it bitches. Let's get it settled, your style," Jin turned his back to face the girls, his hand on the hilt of his longsword. Jimin had his arrow set on his longbow, and was ready to aim it when...

"Tufties and tulips, what do you think you guys are up to?!" Chaeyoung came running to the scene.

"They started it!" They said together, pointing to each other. Chaeyoung massaged her temples. As a fairy, literally a Fairy Princess, she wore a lavender sleeveless blouse, white and magenta checkered skirt, white cropped cardigan and a white necktie. She also wore a pair of magenta kitten heels.

"Are you okay, Your Royal Highness?" Lee Hyunsoo, her Royal Knight and the Vice President, came to her side. His uniform consists of a white short-sleeved Oxford covered with an aegean overcoat with biscotti lines, aegean pants, biscotti necktie and black Oxford shoes. Chaeyoung nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Seriously, guys. This is your second-third for the four of you-year and there's still no peace between the both of your side?" She tilted her head. Both the angels and demons refused to look at each other.

"Maybe you should consider being friends," Hyunsoo suggested. Their eyes widened.

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" The demons half-yelled.