Epilogue I

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

2 months after the incident

Officially 2 monts had passed after the tragic and traumatizing incident. Chaeyoung and Hyunsoo were the one who tracked them and called the hospital and filed a report. The six angels and demons were back to their usual living routine, with some of them still on the process of fully recovering from their injuries.

Saejin X Jin

"How's your shoulder?" Saejin took a concerned glimpse at the angel's bandaged shoulder.

"It's recovering fast. I guess the wideness helps a lot," he laughed as she punched his arm lightly, grinning at his joke. They chose a spot under a shady tree for their picnic that Jin suggested. They hadn't been able to meet up like this due to their injuries.

"I've missed talking to you to be honest," he admitted, smiling softly. The demon didn't look at him and kept herself busy with the foods to hide her red face. Deep in her heart, she had missed him too. The boy's eyes beamed when he saw the lunch boxes in front of him.

"You cooked these?"

"Yeah... Just, trying to make something since you're still injured and I thought I could help," she said sheepishly, knowing she wasn't a good cook like him. He grinned.

"I'll eat well~" He took his chopsticks and tasted her cooking, one by one, like a judge on a cooking competition. Saejin pressed her lips nervously, waiting for his answer. He smiled.

"It's pretty good," he remarked. Her face fell a little at the word 'pretty'. She wanted to do the best for him like he always does to her, but it looked like she wasn't able to. She sighed and forced a small smile.

"Yeah, sure..."

"Why? Is something wr-" He stopped midway when he saw her fingers. They were full of knife cuts and small plasters. Jin scooted closer to his girlfriend and took her hands into his. The girl's eyes widened.

"Your dishes are great, Saejin. You don't have to injure yourself like this for me. I won't be happy," he said softly and intertwined his fingers with hers. She looked away, still not satisfied.

"But you make the best dishes for me. I can't pay them back to you equally," she mumbled. He grinned lightly and pecked her cheek, causing her to blush furiously.

"I'll give you some free cooking classes then, how about that?" he ruffled her hair playfully. She smiled and nodded shyly.

"Sure,"

Suga X Haeyeon

The angel walked through the hallway, scrolling on his phone to search for a music he wanted to hear. His finger stopped at a track. He smiled a little and pressed play. When he looked up from his phone, he saw the sign for Class 2-A2.

Inside the classroom, Haeyeon was getting annoyed from all the boys surrounding her table, asking her as their lunch mate. An escape plan popped up in her head when she saw Suga walking past her class.

"Sorry guys, I'm booked for the rest of the week!" She said quickly and ran out to the startled angel. He was just listening to her singing voice and here she was, clinging onto his arm like he was her saviour.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked weirdly. She rubbed her neck sheepishly and pointed to the group of disappointed boys in her classroom.

"I told them we promised to eat together,"

"Since when did we make a promise?" He furrowed his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes.

"It's just a lie for me to escape! I need some privacy for lunch okay?"