Chapter 19

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Demon Dormitory (Girls)

"I don't wanna!" The Park twins whined while hugging their pillows tightly. Chaeyoung facepalmed.

"For goodness sake... Park Hayi and Park Jaehi, get your ass up!"

"NO!"

"You forced me to do this, okay?" She muttered before opening the bedroom's curtain, allowing the blinding light to enter the room. Jaehi screamed.

"Close it back! I'm burning!" She used her pillow to cover her face.

"You're not a vampire, you're a demon," the fairy sighed and pulled the twins' hands to the living room, where the other four demons were.

"Do we really have to go?" Hyerin mumbled sleepily. Haneul and Saejin were still dozing off while Haeyeon was trying to collect her thoughts together.

"The angels might be waiting for you already. It's not nice to leave them like that," Chaeyoung reasoned. Just then, Seungjo got out of the bathroom.

"See? Seungjo's not having any complaint on this,"

"That's because she's... Nevermind," Haeyeon grumbled.

"Huh? What about me?" Seungjo blinked.

Angel Dormitory (Boys)

"I'm really going to use my fairy dust if you don't wake up," Hyunsoo tugged on Jungkook's leg. He groaned.

"Hyung, you know they make me sneeze," he whined in a half-asleep state. The older boy groaned.

"This kid... Hope, wake Suga up please,"

"Why me?!" J-Hope, who was already wide awake, turned to Hyunsoo quickly.

"Because... Just because," he grinned sheepishly. Waking Suga up is like waking a lion up. He wouldn't put his life on the line. Not today.

"Jeon Jungkook! You too, Kim Taehyung! Let go of that bedpost!" The fairy raised his voice. Meanwhile, Jin, Rapmon and Jimin were staring at the wall, dazed.

"I thought I told J-Hope to sleep in today," Rapmon murmured.

"He's too excited for his new friendship to listen to you, hyung," Jimin yawned.

Jin X Saejin

Rubbing her empty tummy sadly, Saejin made her way into one of the unoccupied practice room without much complaint. She was too hungry to react to anything, let alone dance or sing. Jin was already inside when she stepped in.

"Morning," he greeted shortly.

"Do you have food?" She asked out of the blue. The angel looked at her, kinda annoyed about the fact she didn't bother to greet him back.

"Excuse me?"

"You promised to cook something for me on Chaeyoung's birthday party,"

"Do you really think I have time to cook in the morning?" He raised an eyebrow. The demon pouted and whined a little.

"How do you expect me to practice without food? I don't have any energy!" Saejin slumped down at the corner. She could feel her stomach growling right now. Just when she thought she would die of hunger, Jin came up to her, with a bento box.

"A glorious breakfast for our starving Gluttony from Chef Temperance," he grinned. Her eyes sparkled at the food.

"You had this all along?"