Chapter 12

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Veridia, Main Entrance of Collegium Magicus
2345 hours

Jin yawned lightly. He was about to head back when a small figure approached him quietly. Saejin fake coughed to let him know of her presence. He turned around to see the obviously unpleased demon.

"I thought you aren't coming," he tried to stiffle a laugh at the suddenly obedient girl. She rolled her eyes.

"If you were thinking I'm here because of you, then you probably need to re-think that. Because I'm not," she turned and walked to the stable. He narrowed his eyes and asked her where she was going.

"Stable,"

"You're not going to do this on foot?"

"Hell no! I feel like I'm paralyzed after that 10 rounds," she shuddered.

Flashback, 6 hours before...

"10 rounds?!" The angels' eyes widened.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" The demons' groaned. Chaeyoung and Hyunsoo clapped their hands together and bowed slightly.

"We don't know that he'll give that much!" The fairy princess apologised. They sighed loudly but went to the starting point anyway. If Mr. Im said 10, then 10 it is. There's no point in arguing.

"We'll make it up to you guys with Hyunsoo's special fairy cakes and roasted chicken tonight!" Chaeyoung giggled while Hyunsoo facepalmed. The 14 students—now fully healed thanks to V's healing power—cheered a little at the offer. Then off they went, slowly running around the track for 10 rounds.

It took them an hour and a half in average to complete the time out. The angels and demons were out of breath, panting heavily on the spectators' seat. Jin was gulping down his bottle of water when a young woman approached him.

"Kim Seokjin-ssi?" She addressed the wary angel. He nodded slightly. She smiled and introduced herself as the
Discipline Secretary, Ms. Shim.

"I'm sorry for the sudden interruption. Mr. Im had asked me to give this to you," she handed him a paper. He furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned it through.

Collegium Magicus Night-shift Patrol Schedule

Sunday, 1st Week
Kim Seokjin, Kim Saejin
Monday, 2nd Week
Min Yoongi, Nam Haeyeon
Tuesday, 3rd Week
Kim Namjoon, Choi Hyerin
Wednesday, 4th Week
Jung Hoseok, Hyun Seungjo
Thursday, 5th Week
Park Jimin, Park Hayi
Friday, 6th Week
Kim Taehyung, Park Jaehi
Saturday, 7th Week
Jeon Jungkook, Seo Haneul

Note : For the 8th Week, please repeat from the 1st Week

"Is this the patrol schedule?" Jin muttered.

"Yes,"

"And it starts tonight? With me? And Saejin?" He turned to look at the smiling woman. She nodded, and his face went pale.

"What on heaven?!"

Present

"That human can be really merciless at times," Saejin grumbled. Their footsteps were heavy as they headed to the stable, which was now only a stone's throw. Jin scoffed.

"He wouldn't be if there's no crazy assassin trying to slash my throat in the school ground,"

"Says the one who's going all mad on dumping me into that filthy dungeon-on-the-cloud or something," she retorted.