Two

"Dinah, is Mani with you?" Lauren questioned into the phone and a scoff was heard from the other side.

"When isn't the whore with me," Dinah replied and a slap could be heard, followed by a shriek seconds after.

"The 'whore' is here, she's also annoyed at her girlfriend," Normani's voice inputted and in any other situation, Lauren would have laughed at her friend's pure stupidness.

However, the stress of having the stranger downstairs was eating away at her and it hadn't even been a day.

"Now, please elaborate on why you're phoning me at six thirty in the morning," Dinah growled and Lauren took a deep breath, carefully choosing her next words in her head.

"Alejandro Cabello came to try and rob me last night and I killed him but his daughter saw and she's tied up in my basement," She rambled incoherently.

"What," Both the girls shrieked from the other side of the line.

"Is she cute, girl you know you gotta chance," Lauren could practically hear the grin on Dinah's face.

"Dinah shut up, Lauren you know what you've got to do. I appreciate the fact that she's innocent but you can't out us all, allegiance to the Society, remember," Normani told her firmly and Lauren sighed.

She hated that Normani had to be so responsible.

"What are you saying?" Lauren prompted, already dreading the answer she knew she was going to receive. 

"You'll have to kill her too Lauren, your Dad will kill her, and us, if he finds out," The African American stated and Dinah huffed.

"It's not her fault about her father is it though babe, that's not fair," She complained.

Dinah hated her job, she was in it because of Normani. She mainly worked with the computers, despite being on of the best with a gun.

"Would you rather it be us?" The older girl questioned her girlfriend.

"I'll do it by the end of the week but you two have to promise not to tell my Dad," Lauren chewed on her lip nervously.

It gave her five days to kill the stranger sat in her basement.

"We promise," Normani spoke on behalf of her and her girlfriend and Lauren thanked them before hanging up.

The three of them had been best friends since they could remember, despite Dinah being two years younger than them. It just made the two girls love her even more, they protected her like she was twelve instead of eighteen.

Lauren had already disposed of every bit of evidence that could prove either of the Cabello's were at the house in case Alejandro had a team of men behind him, which was likely.

It wasn't long before the sound of the stranger screaming could soon be heard through the house and Lauren walked down into the basement, turning the light on.

The brunette was curled up in a ball against the wall, pulling frantically against the chains.

"What are you doing with me?" She shouted, meeting Lauren's eyes for the first time since they'd met.

"I can't have you running off and telling the cops, can I munchkin?" Lauren rolled her eyes and the brunette squeezed her eyes shut before opening them again.

"Please, I won't tell anyone, I don't know your name," She insisted.

"Lauren, it's Lauren Jauregui. There, now you can't go," Lauren laughed dryly.