Sixty Four

The next day was dedicated to making Dinah happy.

They'd told the blonde they'd do whatever she wanted (within reason because Camila was pretty limited with what she could do) but the Polynesian had chose to stay inside and watch movies - probably because she felt hangover, although she never actually said that.

They were currently watching Twilight, despite everyone besides Dinah hating it, they were preserving for her. Also, movies meant snacks and Camila was all for the food.

Lauren and Camila were currently sat on one end of the couch whilst Normani sat on the other and Dinah sat on the floor on a beanbag by her head whilst the older girl played with her hair.

Lauren nudged Camila who was watching the film in distaste, catching her attention. She turned to face her, raising an eyebrow in question.

"This is shit," She mouthed and Camila smiled.

"Don't be a hater," She mouthed back in amusement before whispering, "I love Edward."

"That's Jacob," Lauren informed her after a quick glance to the tv, sniggering. Camila tried to keep a straight face but ended up giggling not even five seconds later. "Shh," Lauren chastised once she stopped laughing and Camila brought her hand up to cover her mouth.

Both Dinah and Normani were looking at them in question and Camila buried her face in Lauren's shoulder in an attempt to stifle her giggles.

"What's so funny?" Normani asked, looking between the two of them.

"Camila's an idiot," Lauren told them, earning a muffled protest from the said girl who was still laughing.

She only stopped laughing when she broke out into a coughing fit, forcing her giggles to stop. Lauren patted her back until she stopped, quite a while later.

"You good?" She questioned concernedly and Camila nodded.

"Yeah, must have been all the laughing," She brushed it off and Lauren smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Dinah?" Normani momentarily stopped playing with the blonde curls and the Poly looked up at her.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Just checking up on you," Normani told her.

"I'm okay," Dinah shrugged simply.

"No you aren't. You don't have to lie to me, we don't do lies. We tell each other everything," Normani slid down on the floor beside her girlfriend who was now looking straight ahead.

"My mom was my only shot at getting a family. Now I have none," Dinah muttered, tugging on a loose string from her jeans.

"Dinah you have a family. Blood doesn't mean anything. You have me and Lauren and Camila and all the girls. We're your family," Normani told her, wrapping an arm around her.

"Yeah but I just wanted an actually family. Like, where we share the same name and stuff," Dinah sighed quietly, looking at her lap.

"Well, you know what? One day when we get married we'll have the same last name and then we'll be as close to family as possible without it being incest," Normani started seriously and although Dinah kept her gaze to her lap, there was a small smile on her lips.

"Can I take your last name?" She questioned in a whisper and Normani nodded, placing two fingers under her chin and turning her face so their eyes met.

"Of course you can. I'd give you anything you want," She told her and Dinah reached out to brush her fingers along the smooth skin of her Normani's cheek, eyes teary and smile watery.