Sixty One

"Where are we going?" Camila whined for the umpteenth time.

Lauren had woke her up, early, this morning telling her they were going out for the day. The only thing she told her was that she had to bring a bikini and that was all Camila knew.

"You're going to love it," Lauren assured her as she locked up the house.

"Why won't you tell me? I hate surprises," Camila complained, crossing her arms.

"Stop whining," Lauren poked her cheek but Camila only huffed.

"I'll whine if I want to," She grumbled.

"Okay, how about this. Stop whining or I'll tell the girls we can't make it to the beach today because Camila's too grumpy," Lauren smirked and Camila's face lit up.

"Are you serious?" She asked, her eyes wide and Lauren nodded. "We're going to the beach!?"

"Yep," Lauren said, popping the P.

"Promise me you aren't lying," Camila demanded and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I promise. Why do you have so little trust in me?" She laughed and Camila launched herself into her arms, bending her legs so she was off the floor.

"We're going to the beach!" She exclaimed, pulling her head back to look at Lauren.

"Surprise?" Lauren giggled, raising an eyebrow and Camila squealed happily.

"Oh my god!" She grinned before standing back on the floor. "Oh my god, " she repeated softer, "you're the best fucking girlfriend ever."

She giggled and stood up on her tiptoes to lean their foreheads against each other, rubbing their noses together in an eskimo kiss.

"You're so cute," Lauren laughed quietly, kissing her forehead.

"What if someone sees me? Beaches are busy. Are all the girls coming? Are they mad at me because we argued? Are-" Camila rambled before Lauren cut her off with a quick kiss.

"Stop!" She laughed before continuing, "we're going to a part of the beach no one goes to. All the girls are coming. And why would they be mad at you?"

"I don't know. Because I upset you," Camila shrugged and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"You worry too much," She told her, "Mani is coming but she's not mad at you. She probably won't even speak to you because she feels bad."

Camila nodded and Lauren pulled her closer before whispering in her ear, "you know if anything happens you can always come to me and we'll figure something out."

"Yes but nothing will happen," She said confidentially and Lauren smiled.

"Right," She agreed, "and guess what?"

"What?" Camila looked at her with a small smile.

"Ally's coming," Lauren told her with a grin.

"She is?" Camila squealed and Lauren nodded. "Oh my god," She flung her arms around Lauren's neck and the older girl laughed, patting the small of her back.