Thirty Two

Trigger Warning// Sexual Harassment. Sorry if this is a touchy subject for anyone, I suggest you skip this chapter but I wanted to include it in my book.

"Alone again, pretty girl?"

"Please let me go," Camila whimpered, trying to pull her arm away but his grip was tight.

"Arguing with Jauregui, I can make you forget all about her," Justin smirked, turning Camila around so she was pinned up against the side of the house.

"I-I will shout, let me go," Camila's threats were pitiful and not enough to scare away even the most fearful person.

"Don't you think you should be with someone who will greet you right?" Justin was persistent and Camila looked around for someone, anyone, to help her.

But everyone was inside the house, about to sing happy birthday and she was all alone.

Camila's chest was tightening and Justin noticed.

"Don't be scared," He pinned her hands against the wall with one hand and used the other to trace her jawline. Camila clenched her eyes shut, wincing away because the last time she was in a situation like this she was with Austin.

"Please."

"Don't you want me to make you feel good? I bet Lauren doesn't have time for you, otherwise she'd be here," Justin held her chin, running her head to the side. Camila was whimpering incessantly and Justin ran his thumb over her lips.

"Stop it, I'm not going to hurt you."

When her whimpers continued he grew more frustrated.

"God damn it, stop it or I'll make you!"

All it took was for the first sob to escape Camila's lips for him to press his against hers. It wasn't soft and caring like Lauren's, his lips were cold and chapped and tasted like cigarettes.

"Let me go, please," Camila cried helplessly, trying to escape his grip.

"It won't hurt pretty girl, I promise," Justin's tone sent shivers down Camila's spine and she clamped her lips together to suppress a sob.  Justin used his free hand to travel down her body but his caresses weren't gentle, they gripped her bruises too hard and caused her to help in pain.

"Help me," Camila shrieked but was roughly cut off by Justin pressing his lips to hers. This kiss was forceful and Camila gagged when he shoved his tongue down her throat with no warning.

His hands fumbled with her playsuit and when he realised her couldn't take it off easily, he just ripped the material between her legs. Camila fought, lifting her body from the bricks and slamming it back down, hoping it would loosen his grip. He slid his hands into her underwear and his hands were cold and large, nothing like Lauren's delicate, dainty ones.

And Camila could do nothing but cower against the wall.

She squirmed as he felt her, desperate to escape the situation.

"Please let me go," She sobbed, squeezing her eyes shut and lifting her head upwards.

She didn't know how long she was in the position, with Justin kissing her neck, his hands down her pants. If she whimpered to loudly, he'd squeeze where he knew her bruises where.

It was only when he undid his belt did Camila speak up.

"Please, please," Camila whispered, trying to scurry away from him.

"Shh, it's okay, it won't hurt a bit," Justin smiled sadistically.

"This fucking will," A voice growled and Justin fell to the floor seconds later, writhing in pain. A light came on and Camila blinked, wrapping her arms around her nearly exposed body. She looked like a deer caught in headlights as she caught sight of her rescuer.