Sixty

"Remember, don't say be mean. And don't argue if she says anything," Camila quickly turned to Lauren as they knocked on the door.

"Yes mom. Anything else I should know?" Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah, I love you," Camila told her and Lauren smiled.

"I love you too," She replied sincerely, bringing up their joined hands a placing a kiss on Camila's small one.

They were stood outside of Dinah's house, waiting for the blonde to answer the door. Normani was at the base so not only them visiting mean that Dinah didn't have to be alone - a fear she'd developed since being kidnapped - but it also meant that Camila could see her without having to face the African-American.

Camila was fretting that the two girls would argue again or say something to upset the other so she was currently giving Lauren a prep talk on what not to do. Dinah had already received one via text.

The sound of distant footsteps could be heard and the door opened, revealing the Polynesian.

"Sorry, I was talking to my mom," She apologised and Camila smiled.

"It's fine," She assured her.

"Hey," Dinah smiled shyly at Lauren, offering a small wave.

The older girl didn't respond but launched herself into the taller girl's arms, both spouting apologies.

"I'm sorry for slapping you," Dinah mumbled, holding her tightly.

"I'm sorry for yelling," Lauren screwed her eyes shut, clinging to the blonde. "You're one of my best friends, I love you."

"I love you too," Dinah replied, "I never meant anything, I was just angry."

"I know. I get it," Lauren told her.

They stayed in the embrace for a few minutes before Dinah turned to the other Latina, smiling. "Aren't you joining the hug?"

"Am I not intruding?" Camila tilted her head to the side in question.

"Don't be an idiot. You're the reason we're friends again, with all the rules you set me," Lauren taunted and Dinah gasped, going along with the joke.

"Did you get them too!? I thought it was just me," She bit back her grin.

"I mean, you are the reason I've not beat Dinah's ass after all," Lauren continued.

"Sto-op. I just wanted you to be friends," Camila's cheeks had flushed pink and she looked at the floor.

"Mila," Dinah called, making her look up again, "get your ass over here and hug us."

Camila complied, making her way over to them and wrapping an arm around each other them. It stayed like that for a few moments before Camila attempted to shinny up their bodies.

"Oh, okay. That's chill, just climb up me like I'm a tree," Dinah commented and Camila smiled proudly when she successfully managed to wrap her legs around Dinah's waist and her arms around Lauren's neck.

"You're lucky you're cute," Lauren told her and Camila nuzzled her face into her neck wordlessly.

"Speaking of cute, I have something to show you all," Dinah grabbed onto Camila's thighs, unwinding them from around her waist and placing her on the floor. "Come on."

They followed Dinah to her bedroom, sitting on the bed whilst the blonde rummaged through her mess of a closet.

"How many clothes do you need!" Camila exclaimed, looking at the mass of clothing items strewn everywhere.