Twenty One

"I don't want you to go," Camila sobbed, her arms wound tightly around Ally's back, refusing to let her go.

"Mila you'll make me cry," Ally exclaimed, rubbing the small of her back, "it's okay, we'll see each other soon."

She could feel tears burning in her eye at her friend's reaction.

"I want to come with you, I don't want to leave you again," Camila cried, her head hid in Ally's neck.

"You don't want to come with me, you're happy here," Ally argued softly but Camila shook her head.

"I'm happier with you, it's not fair, I want to come and live with you," She insisted tearfully.

"It's okay boo, you have a phone so we can text and FaceTime all day if you want to, I promise we can speak whenever you want," Ally assured her.

"I don't want to be here anymore, I want to be with you. You're my only family left Ally and I can't even see you. I missed you, I can't loose you again," Camila cried and Ally choked back a sob.

Normani, Dinah and Lauren watched from the side silently, not wanting to cause any more damage.

"Mila I have to go now, I promise I'll see you soon," Ally told her firmly, wanting to leave before she burst into tears too but Camila's grip only tightened.

Dinah stepped forward, placing her hands on Camila's waist and pulled her off the blonde who smiled gratefully.

"Let me go Dinah," Camila shrieked, thrashing wildly in the Polynesian's arms.

"Bye Mani, bye DJ, it was nice meeting you. I'll see you soon Mila, I love you," Ally called before hurrying out the door with Lauren escorting her.

"No, let me go, get off me Dinah. Let me go," Camila cried hysterically, wiggling around frantically to try and escape her tight grip. "Ally," She screeched in desperate hopes that her friend would realise that she couldn't leave her best friend here and come back to take her home.

It was only when Camila kicked Dinah in the shin did the younger girl release her hold on her from behind, stumbling backwards in surprise.

Camila darted forward, making it onto the porch before she collided into Normani who wrapped her arms around her firmly.

"No, let me go, Ally," She pleaded, hitting her chest feebly with her balled fists .

"Shh, babe calm down, calm down," Normani said firmly, using her hand to pull her head into her shoulder to hide the view of Ally's car driving away.

"She's gone... Al-ly, I want her back, let her come back," Camila sobbed.

"Mila, look at me Mila. You need to breath," Normani told her, holding her chin when her hand but Camila couldn't focus on her words.

"Let me go, let me go," She whispered, shaking her head frantically and fighting Normani's grip.

Normani turned her around so she was pinned against the wall of the house, holding her arms by her sides with their bodies pressed together.

"I want to go home," Camila cried, giving up her fruitless attempts of escaping and Normani's face softened as she released Camila and pulled her into a hug.

After a few minuets Camila's arms looped around Normani's back, clutching the material of her t-shirt.

Normani, deciding that the brunette had given up fighting, stepped back so she wasn't pinned again the bricks and held her tightly.

"I-I want Al-ly," She choked out between sobs, "I want my D-dad and my-my house an-and my life back."

"I know babe, I know," Normani soothed, smoothing her hair down and allowing the brunette's tears to stain her t-shirt.