Fifty Eight

Camila decided that Lauren was a liar. Multiple reasons led her to believe this.

One, Lauren said that she'd be gone for two days and here they were, day three and no appearance from the Latina. Two, Lauren had promised Camila multiple times in their relationship that she would never leave her and that had ended quickly. Three, Lauren said Camila would be okay (okay, so at the time she was talking about Camila's physical health but Camila still felt it applied) and the brunette currently felt anything but okay.

And Camila hated liars. She always had. It didn't even matter the scenario or how big the lie was, if a person lied she just couldn't find it in herself to like the person.

Only, Camila couldn't find it in herself to hate Lauren, no matter how much she lied, and that made her a liar for saying that she hated all liars because she didn't.

She hated all liars who weren't Lauren.

It was her third day at of Dinah staying with her but right now she was currently alone because Dinah had gone to the shop and to get some more clothes from her house.

She was wearing a pair of leggings and an oversized t-shirt and her hair was thrown into a messy ponytail. She knew she had bags from getting minimal amount of sleep to function but she couldn't be bothered to do make up.

She didn't have anyone to impress anyway.

Dinah had come to a dead end with her.

On the first day, the day Camila came home from Maria's, they'd cuddled and that night they both got drunk. Dinah's suggestion, not hers. It seemed like a good idea because Camila didn't want to feel anymore and for a short while it was. The two danced and giggled until Dinah put on Beyonce and Broken Hearted Girl came on Camila ended up crying in Dinah's arms.

The second day was worse, if possible. Not only was Camila acting full on depressed, she was now nursing a hangover alongside a whiny but supportive Dinah.

And they were only halfway through the third day so Camila couldn't give a full summary of the day but so far it was shit.

So yeah, Dinah had almost lost all hope in the brunette ever smiling again. A bit dramatic, but seriously, Camila had a permanent frown on her face.

Almost.

She wasn't giving up that easily.

Camila had a small heart attack when she heard the front door slam, signalling that the blonde was home.

She opened her mouth to chastise her friend but Dinah and ran into the living room, a bag hanging off each arm.

"I'm sick of you moping around my house all day because whilst Lauren might have pretty eyes, I'm hot as fuck and I think you're being really under appreciative," She announced seriously. "And you should appreciate me even more because I've got the perfect things to make you happy."

"How?" Camila mumbled, crossing her arms whilst her bottom lip jutted out.

"The Notebook and a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream," Dinah lifted her arms, therefore raising the bags. "And a shit ton of other food because let's face it, I could do with the Cheetos and your boobs could really do with growing just a little bit more."

Camila found a small but genuine smile on her lips for the first time in a few days.

A pint of ice cream, lots of tears and lots of cuddling later, the film had finished and Dinah decided she should probably talk to Camila about her feelings instead of encouraging her to eat them away.