● F O R T Y S I X ●

IM LISTENING TO TEMPTATION OF WIFE OST NONSTOP- HAH.
_____________________________________________________

"So how did you and Hyerin meet, hm?" Jimin asks pulling the sheets over him

"Well.. She was in the playground, confessing to her long term crush or something." Yoongi hummed "But she cried because she got rejected."

"Ouch." Jimin chuckled

"She was crying so loudly, I couldn't help but comfort her."

"Wow."

"She was crying so loud, it was annoying. Oh god. I just wanted her to get over it."

"And you two hanged out after that?" Jimin asks

"Yeah basically." Yoongi chuckled looking up at the ceiling. Jimin chuckled softly as well and curled up next to Yoongi. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

"Good morning!" Hyerin greets

"Oh.. Goodmorning~" Jimin smiles nervously and waves at her. It was around eight in the morning and Jimin woke up first before Yoongi. Who was still in no sign of getting up any time soon.

He went downstairs to help Seokjin prepare breakfast, but it seems like someone else was already there to help.

"We just made some waffles, Jimin! I made the batter for it myself earlier. Go have a try!"

She hands Jimin a waffle on a small plate and a fork. Seokjin came walking by with some eggs in hand. "Good morning, Jimin!"

"Morning, hyung~" he chuckled

Seokjin puts the eggs down in the small bowl before turning the stove on "Trying the waffle I see?"

"I wanted to see what he'll think about my dish." She chirped

Jimin let out an airy laugh before asking Seokjin. "Is the taste good, hyung?"

"Yep." He cracked an egg and dropped the yolk and egg white in the pan. "Try it! It's really good, Jimin!"

He looks at Hyerin who was smiling eagerly at him, "Go on!"

Jimin took the fork and cuts a small piece, then putting it in his mouth. He was surprised at how crispy and fluffy it was. He loved the taste, seriously.

But he didn't want to admit it for some reason. He felt like Hyerin was just gonna brag.

"You really made this yourself?"

"Yes of course! Is it good?"

"Eh." Jimin shrugged as an answer. "it's good enough."

'it's amazing actually.'

"You two haven't tasted my waffles though." Seokjin beamed proudly. "You'll be on the floor asking for more,

"Let's see if you could top mine then~" Hyerin giggled. Seokjin gave her a smirk, "Honey please. You'll see."

Hyerin giggled once more, "I'll be expecting that then."

-

"Told you so!" Seokjin chuckled as he crossed his arms. He made his own batch of waffles just to prove it to her. And boy, did he nailed it.

Hyerin frowned before giving smiling, accepting her defeat. "Mhm." she giggled. "But not really something I'd kneel down to."

"Don't deny it, hun. My cooking is amazing." Jin said smugly before Jimin chuckled while putting an omelette in his mouth.

And as if on cue, the door suddenly opened and there stood a sleepy Yoongi with his hair all pointing in different directions. He yawned and stretched like a child, pouting at Jimin.

"Why'd you get up so early, minnie~" he whined rubbing his eyes "The bed got cold."

"Yoo-"

"Yoon Yoon! Good morning!!" Hyerin greets interrupting Jimin. She then ran up to him,"How was your sleep?"

"Hm? oh! Hyerin, good morning~" Yoongi smiled as he walked over next to Jimin to take a seat. Hyerin giggled and sat down next to Yoongi on his left side. Jimin felt like gritting his teeth as jealousy started setting in himself. But he just kept a smile plastered all over his face.

"Good morning, Yoongi." He greeted softly, but was left unnoticed.

"I made waffles! You should have a try!" Hyerin clapped grabbing a plate for Yoongi, then putting one of her waffles in.

"You should try some of Jin hyung's waffles too." Jimin suddenly says putting one of Jin's waffles in. Jin looked confused, but he went with it. (at least someone's eating my food.)

Jimin himself didn't expect himself to suddenly do that, maybe he was just getting too jealous. But either way, he didn't even regret that.

"Okay I guess." Yoongi yawned rubbing his eyes, He took a fork and began eating. Hyerin and Jimin stared at him closely, both waiting for a comment.

Yoongi felt uncomfortable and looked at them weird, "Uhm.. what?"

"..aren't you gonna say something? about JIN'S WAFFLES?"

"And MINE?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "They're good." He says with his mouth full. "Can I continue eating now?"

Both of them sighed and continued eating. Jimin gave Hyerin a small glance and suddenly, Hyerin looked back at him too. She gave a small smile before eating again.

Well now.. she's a little competitive.

Jimin huffs before wrapping his arm around Yoongi's and continued eating.

_____________________________________________________

Dw, I hate this too. LOOOL
O god i cannot. Lmao

What am I doing to this story, really.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: