● F I F T Y O N E ●

"Jimin? What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You're not fooling me on that one, Jimin. Tell me what's wrong! Did I do something?"

"It's not you Yoongi." Jimin sighed, "It's Hyerin."

"What do you mean it's Hyerin? What'd she do?"

"Do you not notice her hogging you this past fucking week, Yoongi?" Jimin spat, "it's pissing me off, Yoongi. It's really pissing me off. She acts like she's trying to pry you away from me!"

Yoongi sighed. "Jimin, if this is about the whole date thing, then please stop blaming Hyerin."

"Yoongi, how blind can you be? SHE'S ALL OVER YOU."

"She's just a clingy type of person, get over it. Stop being so jealous."

"I can't just not get Jealous, Yoongi!" Jimin hissed.

"Then what am I supposed to do? I can't just fucking push her away like that! She did nothing wrong."

Yoongi was slowly getting pissed, but Jimin was already getting furious.

"You haven't even hung around with me! You've always been with her until night when I'm already sleep! I'm sorry, but I'm getting too fed up about this!"

"I thought you'd understand this. She's my childhood friend, Jimin. I haven't seen her for the past 8 years! I just wanna catch up with her!"

"Thats not a good excuse to not have time for me!"

"I DO HAVE TIME FOR YOU!" Yoongi yells.

"Oh really?? You can't even reserve a day for me Yoongi, how do you even call this a movie date with me? She's STILL WITH US."

Yoongi looked at him in shock. "Well, what about you!"

"If I recall, when I was sick, you just left me there in the room with HYERIN— Who took care of me instead of you by the fucking way. Because I was.. What, whiny??" Yoongi scoffed, "And now you're getting jealous because I just wanna hang out with her?"

Yoongi clapped. "Wow, let's give you an award."

"Who told you I left the room because you were being whiny?!"

"Hyerin of course!" Yoongi sighed "like.. Jimin, isn't all of this just silly?"

"Yoongi, she fucking pushed me outside so she could 'take care' of you instead! She didn't even want me to lay a hand on you when you were sick. And you didn't even notice me getting pushed outside because you were fucking sleep!"

"She even lied to you, Yoongi!" Jimin raises his voice,

Yoongi looked at him with wide eyes. His eyebrows furrowed as he spoke "I don't believe you."

"What?!"

"...Hyerin would never lie to me."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

"Jimin- look, if you're jealous, don't fucking blame Hyerin for this. She's done nice things!"

"To you, Yoongi! To you only!"

"Oh please."

Jimin looked at him in shock- Yoongi's really gonna root for Hyerin?

And over him, his boyfriend?

"No Yoongi! Just listen to yourself! Why do you even believe her more than me?"

"I.. I just know she wouldn't and would ever do that."