● N I N E T Y F I V E ●

guys.

Yoongo made me scream at 2 fucking am.

this bitch n her fucking book-

||shameless promo tho: pls read her stories n give her some love cuz she's cool. Her stories literally need more attention, like.. g u y s

if you're finding more shit to read-

then read that?

luv u btw Yoongo

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Doctor!" Yoongi quickly stood up. "H-How is she?" he asks, eyes full of hope.

The doctor not even looking at him in the eye gave him a horrible feeling.

"She didn't make it." He finally announced. Yoongi's arms hopelessly fell down to his sides.

"We tried the best we can and got the bullet out but it was already too late, Mr. Min." The doctor sighed, "She was nearing death even when she arrived here at the hospital. I will admit.. I wasn't too hopeful that she'll make it out alive."

As soon as he heard this, Junghyun felt like as if he got shot in the heart himself. Or like.. it just got ripped apart like it was paper and fell down to the pit of his stomach.

It's not like he thought she'd make it out alive. He expected that she wouldn't, but he hoped she would. But he was already thinking she wouldn't. at least he was bracing himself for when it actually happens.

But when it did.. It still hit him.

It still broke him so much.

Even if he expected it, he was not prepared to hear it.

Not at all.

His vision began to get cloudy from tears, he started choking on his uncontrollable sobs.

Jeongguk began tearing up as well. It was his fault Hyerin even got to them in the first place. He felt totally devastated to see his son like this. He wiped his tears away quickly and pulled his son into a tight embrace.

Junghyun only cried harder as he buried his nose onto his chest. he hiccuped and even couldn't breathe properly from the sobs.

Meanwhile Yoongi could only sit down and put his face in his hands. He was crying silently.

Jimin wrapped his arm around him. He didn't even know what to say.. He just sat there beside him, thinking of what to say.

but Yoongi spoke first.

"She was like my daughter, Jimin." he sighed a little too rough from the sobs, "I.. she's just so young--" 

"I know.." Jimin sighed.

A hazy disbelief slowly started shrouding everything; his mind was doing its best to bar the outside world. The years that passed made his heart feel so heavy.

Rocking her to sleep when she cried on the day her parents died in that plane accident.

It felt like he just failed his most basic but most important duty.

He failed to protect her.

Not just as a guardian. But someone who was supposed to stand as a father figure to her.

"She was all the family I had left, Jimin." Yoongi couldn't help but tear up even more. His nose bright red, eyes puffy and red.

Jimin has never seen him like this before.

He stared at him with full sympathy, before he pulled him deeper in his arms, engulfing him in his warm embrace. Something Yoongi has missed too much. Jimin let the silence took over before he spoke.

"You have me."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHHA

This was short lol oops.

But!

Long ass epilogue tomorroe u 3 u

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: