● F O R T Y E I G H T ●

I almost forgot but omg Merry Christmas yall.

Time to get fatter. HAH

Ew media sucks sorry

_________________________________________________________

Yoongi suddenly woke up sick early in the morning and started with him running to the bathroom and throwing up. Jimin woke up a few minutes after and felt the empty space on Yoongi's side of the bed. He stood up and saw Yoongi kneeling down in front of the toilet and was looking weak.

When he felt his forehead, Jimin concluded that he had a small fever.

And that's when Yoongi starts being whiney.

"Give me my blankeyyy!"

Jimin sighed and wrapped his blanket around Yoongi. He hummed in comfort for a while as he snuggled in his blanket. After a few moments, Yoongi was probably half asleep.

'A moment of peace.' Jimin smiled.

—or so he thought.

Yoongi started groaning and kicking the blanket off~ "It's so hot..." He says, "iS THIS BLANKET MADE OF FIRE?!" Yoongi yells

Jimin rubbed his forehead and slipped the blanket off of him.

"No! It's too cold!"

Yoongi made grabby hands for the blanket and Jimin gave it to him instead. Yoongi wrapped himself under the blanket with one leg sticking out.

"Ah.. Better." He smiled in content.

Jimin huffed a smile as he watched Yoongi slowly drifting off to sleep. Reaching over to the small basin and the cloth, he was about to put the wet cloth on Yoongi's forehead before the door opened

"What's going on? I can hear Yoongi whining from downstairs." Hyerin yawned

'Great.' Jimin felt like rolling his eyes at her, but he didn't. He just smiled and said in a nice tone, "Nothing—"

"He looks sick, is he okay?" Hyerin asks, interrupting Jimin AGAIN.

"RinRinnnnnn~~" Yoongi pouts "YoonYoon's sicky."

Hyerin gasps, "Oh no!"

She quickly ran up to his side, feeling his forehead. "Aigoo, why didn't you tell me?"

Jimin looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 'Why would we?'

"Gimme that!" Hyerin sighed as she took the cloth from Jimin and started soaking it in the basin again before squeezing some of the water out

"Uh.. I just--"

"Have you taken your medicine, YoonYoon?" Hyerin asks putting the cloth on his forehead.

"He took his medicine after I put him back to bed." Jimin responds

"His temperature?"

"Of course!" Jimin says pointing at the thermometer at the end table.

"Has he eaten though?"

"Shhh~~ you two are so noisy." Yoongi whined covering his head with another pillow. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, 'if he weren't sick right now-'

"Jimin, I think it's best if I take care of him now." Hyerin smiled "I promise, I'll make him all better by tomorrow!"

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. This girl had the fucking guts to say that? Who is she? As if he was gonna accept that! Who's the one with the relationship here anyway? Him! So she should back the fuck off.