● E I G H T Y S I X ●

Ireumeun Jeongguk: Who are you?

Chong! Jojun! Balsa!: I'm you, but stronger.

Finally.

So if u didn't kno or saw my post last night, my iPad's wattpad app kept glitching about my stories being drafts and it was like that since last night. Thankfully I (i wouldn't rlly got it fixed if it were for the help of bae) got it fixed a lil earlier.

 Thankfully I (i wouldn't rlly got it fixed if it were for the help of bae) got it fixed a lil earlier

Like.. I was freaking out so much.

Tg its ok now tho!

Now i will do what I promised and do the promised double update! Loveyall!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh right! Me and Hoseok are gonna spend the weekend at some beach resort club with the kids. It's really fucking fancy! Has all that nice pool and beach shit." Taehyung smiles showing Jimin some pictures on his phone from when they last went there.

Jimin gasps, admiring the pictures Taehyung took. "Wah~"

"Cool right? Hoseok told me I can invite you, Jeonggukie and Seokjin hyung! Also their kids of course."

"We're definitely going." Jimin chuckled. "Jeongguk has been working too much these days.. He needs a lil break."

"Great! We just need to ask Seokjin hyung to see if he's going and then we're good to go."

Jimin giggled~ "I can't wait!"

"Me too." Taehyung clapped in excite. "Ah! And there's a lot of stuff you can do there like riding a banana boat, OH! AND THERE'S THIS CAVE WHERE YOU CAN JUMP OFF OF TO DIVE IN THE WATER AND OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED!"

"Me and Seokie are planning to get a couple tattoo."

"A COUPLE TATTOO?"

"YEAH! We'll get matching butterfly tattoos on our ankles. The kids say it's so fucking goals and stuff!"

"It is? Couple tattoos were so 2014."

"It still is in my book. And my children think so too so shush."

"Aight, whatever." Jimin chuckled. Taehyung glanced at his watch and gasped, "Oh- I gotta go get ready!"

"For what?"

"Going to eat dinner out."

"With the kids?"

"Sorta. They're gonna go to this 'Pizza palace'. Me and Hoseok are gonna go to this restaurant called La Grenouille or whatever fancy shit you call that."