● N I N E T Y T H R E E ●

4 O'CLOCK NEEDS TO BE PLAYED ON MY FUNERAL.

Hoooolllyyy faccccccc its gon be 4 am from where im at lmao.

I did not expect we were goin on a trip today!!

sorry if i didn't update on friday or yesterdayyyy :"( got carried away by shit n in the middle of writing i didn't feel like writing bccc reasons lmao

N when i woke up dad was like "bebe we're leaving the house again to a place w no weefee"

Probs not exactly what he said but thats what i understood.

_________________________________________________________

"Good to be back in here, hm Yoon-Yoon?" Hyerin chuckled.

"Why the hell did you put me here?! Let me go you wrench!" Yoongi piped reaching out to grab her but the chains that were tightly hugging his wrist prevented him from doing so.

Hyerin only chuckled giving him a small flying kiss, "I rather prefer Yeobo or Jagi~"

"You're a sick person Hyerin! You're fucking sick!"

"Awe baby, don't talk to me like that~ it hurts my feelings!" She pouts stroking his hair

"Do you think I fucking care? don't fucking touch me." He hissed.

Hyerin sighed and stood up. She looks down at him with a long and cold, determined stare. "Yoongi all I'm gonna ask you is for you come with me and marry me." Hyerin smiles, "We'll go in any country you want, baby! Anywhere! I don't care where, as long as we're together!"

"Never." Yoongi bitterly laughed. "Are you blind enough to fucking see it? I don't love you Hyerin, I never will, so do whatever the hell you want but I ain't going."

"Please Yoongi!" Hyerin begs, "I love you so fucking much! I can't let you be with someone else!"

"Hyerin stop. What do you not understand? Do you think this will make me love you, because I don't think it fucking will." He raised his voice this time. "You're fucking crazy."

"But what about our childhood, huh Yoongi? We had something special right? Have you forgotten that?"

"Had." Yoongi highlights, "Hyerin please, I'm 40."

"Don't read too much into things. Whatever that we had before was it. You can't bring that back, alright?"

"Just look! I can't even stand your scent."

"Why Jimin, huh? What's so special about him? What does he have that I don't?!"

Yoongi gets a little scared at the sudden mention of Jimin, "Now how did Jimin get in the conversation? What we had was years ago."

They are kinda dating right now but jesus, does Hyerin need to know?

"Don't even try, Yoongi. I know that you and Jimin are seeing each other again!" Hyerin snarled,

"How the fuck did you know?"

As if on cue, a far too familiar voice echoed from outside, followed with loud grunts and it kept getting louder.

"Jeongguk let me go!" The voice yells

"JIMIN!"