● F I F T Y S I X ●

A grandmother is all about warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. – Barbara Cage

I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. – Leo Buscaglia

I'll miss you very much.
_________________________________________________________

Yucky chapter ahead

"That's it Yoongi~" Hyerin smiled. "Keep going!"

Yoongi whined at the sudden movement. Hyerin was currently making Yoongi stand up and walk so they could go to a place more private. His head was bobbing in different directions and was loosely holding onto Hyerin for support to walk. He glanced at Hyerin and smiled widely. "What a nice girlfriend I have~" He slurred. Hyerin giggled and continued guiding their way but somehow Yoongi tripped and lost his balance; this somehow cause Hyerin to loose her balance as well.

Luckily for Hyerin, her back landed atop of an empty curved corner booth. And Yoongi just fell on top of her.

Yoongi looked down on Hyerin smiling "whoops~" he giggled. Hyerin let out an airy laugh, "Yoongi-ah~ be more careful!" she cooed. She was about to stand up again but Yoongi stayed put. "Don't." he said, head barely keeping up.

"W-Wae?" Hyerin chuckled, a blush creeping up her cheeks. She was about to say something but Yoongi gently put his lips on top of hers. Hyerin melted right away and wrapped her arms around his neck as she indulged in Yoongi's kiss that she has been waiting for so long.

Jimin bit his lip, glaring at YoonSoo. "Seokjin and Namjoon hyung will take me there. I don't trust you enough."

"Fine! even if you go with them you'll still see the same!" YoonSoo states. Jimin huffed and ran outside quickly. Seokjin and Namjoon followed after. They got in Namjoon's car and drove off back to the club.

The ride was silent. Jimin clasped his hands together, hoping that all of this was just some misunderstanding. Hoping that all of this wasn't true and that Yoongi wasn't doing anything with Hyerin.

Jimin chanted to himself repeatedly, "He loves you, he won't do anything like that."

'But Seokjin and Namjoon saw them together. And of course they can't just lie and assume.'

"No no no! it's a misunderstanding, it's a misunderstanding. Yoongi would never." he chanted once more. ignoring his bad thoughts; fearing it could be true.

Seokjin sighed as he could hear Jimin's silent chanting. Someone like Jimin don't deserve having a heart broken. And he feels guilty to be the one to show him of what could probably shatter it badly, but he can't just let Yoongi and Hyerin get away with something like this. Jimin has the right to know the truth as well.

All he hopes for that it really is a misunderstanding.

Jimin finally took a deep breath and stared out the window, watching the buildings they pass by. A few more minutes pass and they finally stop in front of a wide building, lit up by colorful lights and blaring music.