● S I X T Y E I G H T ●

I've been bottling up my feelings somehow and it's horrible. Specially when you have literally no one to express it to correctly, I just come out stupid or looking like some attention seeker. It's excruciating in the chest and no matter how much I want to let it all out, there's always something that has to go first or something that stops me from doing so. Or maybe no one just understood. I always had to set whatever problem i had aside but now it attacked me all at once so suddenly and it just broke out. I didn't know what else to do. Crying didn't seem to help me, in fact it made me feel horrible and weak. I had to express it somewhere but I dunno where. I realized I was still writing a chapter so I went with this.

So I'm really sorry for that emo intro, I had to find something to let at least a little of that feeling out. But I didn't want to make a chapter about all my problems obviously. So.. I guess I just explained how I felt. It helped, I guess. But the feeling is still there and I want it to stop, but it seems quite impossible for now.

_____________________________________________________ 

"Junghyun!"

Junghyun grunts as he continued scribbling on his notebook, ignoring the voice beside him. MiNa has been tapping his shoulder and calling him for almost the whole period. It's annoying as hell but Junghyun decided himself to not talk to MiNa any longer. He didn't quite feel good around her, now knowing she was related to Yoongi. If he wasn't close with her, she won't get close to Jimin and if she wasn't, Yoongi won't either.

"Junghyun-oppa!" MiNa taps his shoulder. "what the heck, notice me!"

Junghyun raises his hand, "Mrs. Lee, may I take the vacant seat beside Chaeyeon?"

"And why?" she asks

"I can't see what we're copying clearly."

"Don't make me gag, Hyun." MiNa says to herself before raising her head as well.

"Mrs. Lee! He's not even copying. He's doodling!"

MiNa stated as everyone snickered at Junghyun. Junghyun grunts and glares at MiNa. Mrs. Lee sighed, "Junghyun, please behave and copy your notes! That's included in your next quarterly assessments."

Junghyun grumbled nodding. MiNa sighed this time and tapped his shoulder, "Why aren't you talking to me?"

"I am not talking to you." Junghyun answered quickly, almost childishly as he continued scribbling in his notebook.

"Why not?"

"You are related to the very person who caused my samchon so much pain obviously. Do you think I'm just gonna like.. talk to you?"

"Look, Hyun-"

"J U N G H Y U N ."

"Junghyun." MiNa rolled her eyes, "If you let me--"

"AH."  he interrupts

"If you'll just listen--"

"Nope!"

MiNa whined, "Yah! quit it! Just let me explai--"

"Nope. I'm not gonna have another word with you. Just stop talking to me, okay?!"

"but you're the only person I talk to a lot in here!" MiNa exclaimed, Junghyun clicked his tongue, "Well not anymore."

"I thought you're not gonna have another word with me." She giggled