● F I F T Y T H R E E ●

[EDITED]

HAPPY TAEHYUNG/V DAY

GUYS OMG MY— OUR PRECIOUS BABY TAETAE, HAPPY BIRTHDAYEUUU <3 ILOVEHIMSOMUCH
I was supposed to do a fanart but eh.

TAEHYUNG'S THE MEDIA BC ITS HIS GODDAMN BIRTHDAY, Y DA FUK NOT.

Ily taetae <3 enjoy your day! -YourPotato (jk. As if he'll even read this. Like, why tf did I put this here--)

_________________________________________________________

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks quickly putting away the card Yoongi gave. Hyerin puts the tray on his lap and sat beside him on the bed, "As I said, I brought breakfast!"

Jimin bit his lip, "uh.. Thanks."

"Try a bite!"

"Uhm.." Jimin scratched his head, "I dunno.. I'm not really hungry--"

Just at the exact moment, his stomach growled

'Really?'

"You sure you're not hungry."

"...yeah." Jimin looks away

"Well.. I cooked that just for you though.." She pouts "come on, try it!"

"Why did you make me this though."

"Well, one. Yoongi asked me to. And two, I wanted to apologize about what happened to you two. I reeeaaally am!"

Jimin smiled wryly, but he's still unsure. She seems nice, she does. But there's something in his gut screaming that she's not. "Why? Do you think it's poisoned or something?" Hyerin chuckled, clearly joking.

'Well..'

Jimin sat there, completely silent.

...Hyerin gasped "OMO- I'D NEVER!"

"Sorry, it's just.." Jimin looked away awkwardly.

"Look! I'll prove it." She says cutting off a piece of the pancake as she puts it in her mouth. "See?? Eat up!"

[y'all thought, LOLOLOL]

Jimin sighed again and smiled, "Alright."

Hyerin flashed him back a smile as well as she watched Jimin eat. It was so quiet though. The only thing you could hear is the fork scraping the plate lightly.

"I see you're going on a date with Yoongi~" she suddenly says. "How exciting!"

Jimin gulped "Yep."

"Where'r you going?"

"I dunno yet. Only the driver does."

"Oh.. Okay then." She mused

[Sorry if it's awkward— let's just skip this. It's not really important. Plus I was stubbed here.]

Jimin eventually told Taehyung and Seokjin about the date and they were more than happy to help, especially Taehyung.

Funny how Jimin had nothing else to wear so Taehyung was happy enough to lend him some of his clothes. He was surprised at how wide Taehyung's wardrobe was. He has clothes from very famous brands and outlets.

"I think I like this one!" Jimin points at the black pants hanging around.

"I think those pants are a little long on you." Taehyung snickered as Seokjin started laughing outloud.