● F I F T Y N I N E ●

[Edited because i cant handle my stupid grammar. And it wont update, wtf.]

YOU'LL KNOW WHY THE MEDIA IS A MCDONALD'S CARAMEL SUNDAE LATER.
plus that shit is delish.

-
Yall this story was actually a mistake I just continued to do bcuz many people started reading.

By mistake.. I had no intention of continuing this at all, but I did and it somehow turned into this piece of shit you now read today.

So thanks for letting me somehow slide in ur life with this piece I got from a trash can.
_________________________________________________________

4 years later

"Chanwook?" Yoongi's eyes widen—after seeing his 1st cousin in so long.

He was surprised to see luggages and suitcases with them.

"Yoongi~" Chanwook smiled, a lady walked up beside him and bowed to him in respect. "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

"This is my wife, Sumi."

Yoongi smiled nervously before huffing. 'And I thought he would be the lonely guy in the family who everyone felt sorry for.'

"And this here, is my little MiNa." Chanwook giggled letting the small child behind him in pigtails come closer to him. She was holding a small doll and blinked up at Yoongi.

Yoongi's mouth gaped, "You have a daughter?!"

"Of course I do!"

"Since when?"

"I'm 3 years old!" She answered holding her first three fingers up.

"Go look around with mommy for a sec, daddy has to go talk to uncle, okay?" He ruffled his daughter's hair and his wife went ahead to lead her child down the hallways. Yoongi gave Chanwook a seat and they started to have a very serious conversation.

"Yoongi, I really need to ask you a big favor." Chanwook sighed. "There wasn't anyone else I could go to but you so please.. Please accept my favor."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, "What is it?"

Chanwook shakes the hair out of his eyes and sighed. "Me and Sumi.. We're going to work abroad for 2 years. We can't take any children with us and.. No one's gonna look after MiNa." Chanwook explained, "So.. I need you to look after her. Just for 2 years! Please! She's a good girl, she really is. She does what she's told and is very polite."

"But I'm not good with children, Chanwook!" Yoongi retorts.

"Please? It's not like she's a baby. She's turning four soon and she can talk and is potty trained too. So no diapers."

"Come on, Yoongs!" Chanwook pouts. "For cous?"

Yoongi groaned putting his face in his hands rubbing his face too roughly. "Alright, alright."

"Thank God! I swear I owe you my life Yoongi!" Chanwook smiled. "Please take good care of her. She's really precious to us."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." Yoongi crosses his legs, "So when's your flight?"

"In a week." Chanwook shakes his head. "So soon~ i wanna spend time with my daughter more."

"I can just lend you money if you want."

"No, no. We don't wanna depend on you too much. We might burden you." Chanwook giggled.

"Being the one to take care of your child already is a burden."