● S E V E N T Y N I N E ●

"I win again!" JinHee triumphantly cheers, she then smirks at Tae-Sook. "Hand it over."

"This sucks." he frowns before giving her his 6000 won

Junghyun groaned, "She's won 3 games already. She's had enough."

"18,000 won in my pocket boo." She smirks, "spending these on food for my closet."

"Your closet?" MiNa tilts her head, JinHee nods. "Yep!"

"Is your closet still filled with food?" Hyo-Yeon gasps

"You're damn right it is. HAHAHA."

Eun scratches his head. "Uh.. What's she talking about-"

"Her walk in closet is basically a free mini grocery store for her when she's hungry." Tae-Sook answered, "she stores all her food there. As if she murdered a grocery store."

"Earned my allowance from the last two years to buy myself a small microwave and a mini fridge yall." JinHee adds

"What about ants?"

"No one knows why or how it never gets ants in there." Hyo-Yeon shrugs this time.

"TAE-SOOKIIIIEEE HIDE ME."

All look out the door and see Sarang running into the room, she hides under the Tae-Sook's pillows and blankets, staying put. And then came in the man from earlier who greeted MiNa and Eun, "Sarang~ Where are youu?"

Junghyun has now noticed how Hyo-Yeon looked quite more similar to him than Taehyung. With the same heart shape-ish smile and parted bangs.

He sweats from interrupting them from their little game and apologetically smiles. "Sorry, I'll just go get her and we'll go back out."

"It's fine~" MiNa chuckled. "She's hiding on Tae-Sook's bed by the way." she whispered.

The man sighs. "Of course. She always hides there." He then started creeping up on the lump underneath Tae-Sook's blankets. He then pulls the blankets off and yells, "I FOUND YOU SARANG-AH~~"

Sarang shrieks and quickly hides under the blankets again, but the man cackles and pulls it off again. "Aigoo, Sarang enough hide and seek." He says sounding quite exhausted. "I've been 'it' for the last 5 rounds."

The child pouts and nods "okay daddy~" :<

"Stay in your unnie and oppa's room. I'll have to clean up yours and Haneul's room." He says before tucking Sarang's hair behind her ears. He earned another nod from her and went out. She immediately sat down on Tae-Sook's lap and started watching him play around in Nintendo world. "Who wants to play the ghost house??"

They then heard a small thud from the door and saw bed headed Haneul with a funny sleeping mask covering his eyes. 

"Good afternoon Haneul." Hyo-Yeon chuckled. But the young boy just made his way up on Hyo-Yeon's bunk and slept there instead.

It was already the late afternoon. Jungkook had to go to work again, he told Jimin he'll be home late again. So that means Jimin has the house to himself again. Sometimes he feels horrible watching Jungkook go to work everyday, He gets no free day. He's clearly exhausted almost everyday and he's handling more than 5 part times and an actual job that pays him the lowest of low salary.

The money YoonSoo gave him was literally wasted on the so called bitch's "baby needs" but ended up leaving Junghyun like he's hot. So they're low on greens and Jungkook has to work alot. Jimin would since he didn't exactly finish school, no one would want to take him in. He could also enroll again but again, low on greens. College is expensive and not to mention, They're lucky enough to pay for Junghyun's tuition.