● S E V E N T Y S I X ●

"Did you hear?" Eun suddenly asks one morning

"What is it?"

"Two more new students are in our batch. They just moved from daegu."

Junghyun laughs, "Daegu too?"

"Yeah." Eun shrugs, "one of them will be in our section while the other is in Mr. Choi's."

"Where did you even know about this stuff." Junghyun asks shutting his locker. Eun shrugs once again. "I hear it around our batch. I was thinking you knew who they were."

"Jesus, Eun. Why would and should I?"

"Just thought you would, geez." He slaps him upside the head. Junghyun scowled and rubs the part where he hit his head, "Well sorry."

"Ya' think it's a girl again?"

"Dang, Eun. I dunno, it might be gay." Junghyun rolls his eyes

Eun groans, "Jeez, did you steal the ocean's salt or something?"

"Meh," [-junghyun2017]

At lunch, Eun wasn't around to come with him because he got called by Mrs. Lee to talk about something. So that meant Junghyun was alone.

But guess who managed to tag along with him unexpectedly.

"Hi!" MiNa waves

Junghyun grumbled before grabbing a tray. "You get more and more annoying everyday, MiNa. I swear."

She frowned taking one as well. "I'm giving you company and you treat me like this?"

"I didn't even want your company." He answered grabbing a plate of whatever food that was served.

"But you look so lonely."

"Yeah but I'd rather be lonely than be with you honestly." He scoffed grabbing an iced tea.

"Fam, quit being mean."

"And quit talking to me, fam." He walks away with his tray. MiNa of course followed, hell no is she gonna have that behavior. "You asshole, come back here!" She growled

Junghyun walks faster, avoiding the stares of people around them in the cafeteria. MiNa continued catching up to him like a dog and dang, why can't she leave me alone?

He looks back to see if she's still following him. No sight of her so that was cool. Although he was so caught up with her being out of sight he didn't even realize he bumped into a younger kid. The kid already lost balance and he drops his tray from pulling away quickly.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" Junghyun apologizes because not only has he dropped his food on him, the iced tea got his uniform soaked and sticky.

MiNa finally comes in and gasps, "What happened?"

Before they could help the kid up–another student; actually the same age as them–came in and helped the lad up herself. She went down on his level asking if he was okay and both already concluded she was his sister.

She had ridiculously long hair; almost reaching her thighs like those anime characters. With her bangs parted in the middle. She also had small but visibly round brown orb-like eyes.