● E I G H T Y E I G H T ●

.."We're what?" Jimin croaked out

"Y-You heard me!" he gulped a little, "We're moving to the states! I.. my boss found me a good job there that accepted foreigners and... he said I should take the opportunity."

"Jeonggu-"

"Don't worry alright, we got money! We can get ourselves a good house there and-"

"Jeongguk where did you get the money?!"

"it doesn't matter where I got it from.. A-At least we get to go."

"you can't even speak proper English! We'll be like fishes on land! AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!"

"W-We'll only be there for two years-"

"TWO YEARS?!"

"Think about it, you can get education again and get a job yourself as well! And Junghyun, he can get a better future and.." He scratches his head already regretting everything, "It said the job pays pretty good-"

"Nope, I'm not going."

"Hyung.."

"Jeongguk-ah~ I just got together with Taehyung and Seokjin hyung! And I'm totally okay with this life! If you really think this is a good idea, you can go ahead with Junghyun and I'll stay here."

"Jimin I can't leave you here! you'll fucking die and you don't have a job!"

"I'll find one! Whatever it takes, I'm not leaving Jeongguk!"

"Jimin please! Think about it, you can finish college and finally get a job! I thought you wanted that."

"I do, Jeongguk! I really do! I wanna do all of that, but I'm not going anywhere! I don't wanna leave." Jimin answers.

"Hyung.. we'll come back again.. I promise." Jeongguk begged.

"I'm sorry Jeongguk, I'm NOT going," Jimin sighed

"Stop being stubborn! This is such an oppurtunity, why would you want to let it go!"

"Because its not what I want! I don't need that—We don't need that Jeongguk." Jimin pushed, "I can always find part times! I'll be a janitor if I have to, just anything but that!"

"I really.. Really don't wanna go." Jimin held onto Jeongguk's arm tightly. His pleading eyes looking directly at Jeongguk's. Jeongguk could only sigh. Of course he wont want to go.. Hell, even he doesn't wanna go either. He was just so afraid of what Hyerin could do to him—or worse Jimin and Junghyun.

He realized that theres no way he's gonna force Jimin to do this. Just looking at how upset he was upon hearing this already broke his heart too far enough.

He nods slowly and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Alright.. Alright, we won't leave." Jeongguk says.

The sides of Jimin's lips tug onto a smile, "We won't?"

"Yes.." Jeongguk sighed, giving Jimin a smile as well. Jimin quickly hugs Jeongguk, whispering quiet thank yous.

Jeongguk finally gave up. He's done with it. He doesn't care anymore. He can't bare Jimin looking like that. If thats what he wants, who is he to oppose?

And in fact, he thought he should just call it off with Hyerin and try to avoid her as much as he can. He doesn't wanna do this shit anymore.

No backing out, Jeon.

Fuck that.

"I'm.. Really sorry though." Jimin frowned again, "I.. I'm just really selfish."

"Selfish? Why would you even think that?"

"I just realized.. Instead of just having one good job, one that could finally pay you really well, I pushed you to where you still have to work so much. So, so fucking much. Just to earn money and to pay for everything without any help, without any of MY help, Jeongguk-ah. I feel horrible! Specially when you have the time to rest, it's never enough!"

"It's alright hyung, I'm willing to do anything for the both of you. I'll sell a body part if I have to." He chuckled earning a playful jab from the older. "Because.. You're my only family now." Jeongguk smiled warmly.

"Weeeell if you love me that much you'd still take me in even if we were 50." Jimin laughs as Yoongi frowns. "I won't be able to make a family with you at that age, Jiminiee~"

For some reason, that entered Jimin's mind. It's not that he didn't like it, he just didn't know why..

He stared at the foot of the bed after Jeongguk said that, thinking of why he thought of it. But it just seemed to replay over and over again.

Maybe it was because he liked the fact of making a family with Yoongi all of a sudden.

Or just the word family triggered that to come into his mind. Hell, he doesn't know.

"Jimin.. You alright?"

"Oh, yeah.. Just thinking."

"Of?"

Yoongi probably?

"No one important." Whilst looking out the window, Jimin smiled answering Jeongguk.

_________________________________________________________

Oh well.

A lil late but hey loveliess!!

Good lord, I already planned out what happens.

Gl bc i dunno if yall will leiky HAHA

LOVE YALL!!

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: